Chapter 17 ~ You're with me now.

Daehyun's POV

"I miss you. And now I just want you back, please come back. I need you." I heard Jae say as he sat next to me. I missed him too. I missed his smile and the way he laughed at my bad jokes. I missed seeing him rub the back of his head when he gets nervous and how his eyes light up when he talks about his dreams. I missed my JaeJae, I really need Youngjae. I want Youngjae back too.

I felt something light in my hand. What was going on? I felt my hands ever so slightly! Was I waking up?!?!

  "Dae? Dae are you really moving your fingers or am I going crazy?" I am moving Jae! I promise I'm moving! Please don't let this be a dream! Please!

I moved five fingers this time to show Jae that I was really awakening from my coma, and that he wasn't going crazy. 

"Oh my god Dae! Keep moving your fingers, I'm right here. Don't worry I am right here." Youngjae kept encouraging me along. He believed in me and right now that was all I needed. He seemed so happy, overjoyed! And he needed me to wake up!

"I promise." 

My hand felt everything now. Youngjae's soft fingers and his slow rubbing of my palm. It was so calming yet encouraging. It gave me all the strength I needed. I missed and need Youngjae. He seemed to in the time that I was in a coma become my everything, he became what I waited for, not my parents and brother. He is my everything.

"Youngjae-ah why did you call for me?" Hye-Mi answered, I'm guessing that Jae had called for assistance.

"Jae's fingers are moving! I think he's waking up!" 

"Really? Okay. Daehyun, Daehyun if you can hear me please can you move your hand or fingers."

I heard Hye-Mi and I moved my hand as much as I could. Youngjae slowly moved his hand away from mine and I tried my hardest to pull my eyebrows together in protest, and apparently it had worked cause I felt his hand slip back into mine and a small chuckle and I felt the butterflies and the warmth fill up my body like it was never gone.

"Wow! Things don't usually move this fast, I guess Daehyun really wants to see you. What did you say to him?" Hye-Mi joked and Youngjae let a beautiful, soft laugh escape his lips. It's true I really did want to see him, thanks to his touching words.

"Okay, well if he is in the process of waking up he should just be on the downhill slide. Slowly Daehyun you will find that you are no longer numb. It may take awhile for everything to be in your control but it will eventually all come back. But at the speed that you are recovering at, within an hour you should have almost all feeling back. Congratulations Daehyun!" If I could make a big smile I would have right now, yet I suppose a small little grin is good enough until I can feel my face fully.

"I can leave now, which I think would be for the best, I think the first person you'll want to see when you open your eyes is Youngjae." The door closed and Youngjae let out a sigh.

"I can't wait to talk to you Dae, and to see your eyes. I only realised the other day when I was cooking in my new apartment that your eyes were what made me so happy everyday. Because I knew that I could have a completely shit day and your eyes would make everything better." Youngjae confessed to me, it was so sweet and it really made the butterflies explode.

"Anyway you need to keep you hands moving and every time you move something new I will tell you something that I love about you. So you've already moved your fingers and hands, and I've told you two compliments, so keep moving!" I would have laughed right now. This was such a weird way of getting me to move, yet it will work cause I love hearing Youngjae tell me encouraging words. He was honestly the cutest thing! I hope he still likes me, from all the time that he has been visiting me it just makes be want to be with him more. He seems to really like me and I know that the feelings are mutual.