Not a chapter, just a quick ask around!

Hello my lovelies! So recently I have been listening to my bestfriend JJblueotter talking about pen pals, and it made me think about trying to find one myself, but here's the thing, I don't exactly know how to do that. I mean I'm only 14 so that's quite young and I don't exactly know if anyone would actually be willing to have me as a pen pal, obviously you guys know that I love Kpop and just Korean culture in general, I'm a girl if you have not already guessed and I am literally up for anyone from anywhere as a pen pal, as long as they can at least speak basic English cause if not I can only speak a tad bit of 2 other languages. So I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone is actually up for anything like that! Don't worry if you aren't it's just a question, but if you are up for an Internet friend message me on here and we can sort something out! Thanks for reading this note, it means a lot to me. And I just wanted to say that once we hit 5K I guess as a kinda reward  I am going to do a 100 facts about me! So we all have that to look forward to! And one more thing about the pen pal stuff, if you also know any websites or anything which I can find an Internet friend on again please either message me personally or put it down in the comments, thanks a hella lot! And so yah, bye!
Love from Jess (XOXO Just Like EXO's Song!)
PS: here's a cute picture of Luna from Sailor Moon to brighten your day if you are upset! Mwah! 💖