Chapter 11 ~ When will I see you again?

Youngjae's POV

I slid down the door, my tears wouldn't stop. I heard my family's footsteps descending. I had just thrown away my family. For a boy who I cared too much for that didn't even know if he was going to be given another chance.

There was a lump in my throat that I wasn't able to swallow no matter how hard I tried.. I knew that there was nothing left in my stomach but I needed to throw up again. This made me cry more, I felt like shit, and most likely looked like shit as well. My brain constantly buzzed with saddened thoughts. Sounds were distant and I couldn't see through my tears. 

My life had just gone from looking up to hitting rock bottom for a second time. And both just happened to be about Daehyun.

Daehyun's POV

I could see white that was engulfing me. There was faint crying coming from somewhere. But as much as I tried to move my body, nothing happened. I couldn't feel my body, It was like I had been numbed by a tranquillizer and was just looking at a never ending blank piece of paper.

Where am I? I can't remember what happened after my first class of school today. I can't remember how I got here. 

The crying continues. However as hard as I try I cannot find the source of the sobbing. I recognize that cry. Who's cry is that? My mother! My mother's cry. Where is she?!?! And why is she crying and saying sorry? My brain was in a frenzy. What was happening to me?!?!

I don't know how long I had panicked for but it had been long enough for my mother to stop crying. Now that I was less panicked I listened closely.

"I know that this is hard. I'm sorry it has to be this way. However, that does not change the fact that your son Daehyun is is a coma. We are doing everything we can to keep him stable but at this moment in time we do not know if he will pull through." This voice was a new voice. A female, that sounded as if she were in her mid 30s. She was talking about me. I was in a coma? If I could feel my body right now I would feel my chest would be visibly thumping from my heart rate. I was in a coma?!?! I felt panic begin to overtake me again and so I tried to think of something that would calm me down.

I began to imagine the first person that came to mind. It was Youngjae who I imagined before me. I saw his cute face when he was laughing with me and his fragile body, with creamy skin and big beautiful eyes. Youngjae was so beautiful. But I don't think that I would ever get a chance to tell Youngjae how I actually feel about him. It had started probably the day I first met him in the school's corridor before he could get to class and I approached him about where I needed to go. I hadn't even needed any help finding my way around, I had completely remembered my way since I had been shown around that morning, I had just wanted to introduce myself to the cute guy, who had been staring disgustedly at me, apparently he had thought I was a jock! Do I really look like a jock?!?!

I wonder if Youngjae is worrying about me?

"There is a family outside, Mr and Mrs Jung, that would like to see you. Mr and Mrs Yoo?" I guessed that the woman was my nurse and that she was talking about Youngjae's family. Why did Jae's family want to see mine? Had Youngjae already told them about me? I hated being so defenceless. I couldn't see what was happening, feel my body or scream out to them.

I heard no answer but a door be opened and slammed shut afterwards. I felt like no presences were left in the room. I was alone. 

I wondered what they were talking about the whole time whilst alone in my room. I heard the door slowly open and close behind only one pair of footsteps. I heard buttons being clicked and a soft tune being hummed from next to me.

"Hello Daehyun. I don't know if you can hear me right now but I'm Park Hye-Mi, I'm your nurse. Your in hospital Daehyun, in a coma. Your parents are in a meeting room with the Yoo family, they said they had to have a son talk. I'm guessing that's about you and Yoo Youngjae. He is awake and being cared for by my friend and fellow nurse Woohyun just in case you were worried. Daehyun, I don't know what to tell you. But your parents may not come back to see you for awhile. If they don't hear what they like the will leave, according to your brother. He seems like the only one that didn't seem disgusted when he walked into the meeting room." I feel like Hye-Mi was smiling at me even if I couldn't see her. She must be kind to talk to someone who can't communicate back to her. I felt her caring personality wash over me and calm me though I did not know I needed calming down. 

"Woohyun and I are trying to convince your parents to allow Youngjae to come see you. He really cares Daehyun. Woohyun said that it took at least an hour to stop Youngjae from crying. Woohyun also said that Youngjae's family seemed very angry. I'm sorry if I'm worrying you, I just thought it needed to be said. But trust me Daehyun, we are doing everything we can to keep you alive and healthy enough for Youngjae to see. I'm going to go check up on them. I've been told time actually feels faster when you are in a coma than it feels when actually living fully. It's been an hour. I'll see you later Daehyun." I would like to think that Hye-Mi was smiling at me before she left. 

Youngjae when will I see you again?

—————————————————————————————

Hey guys! So I hope this was a less depressing chapter! And Daehyun is kinda back! I know that there is still a lot of drama but what is a fanfic for if not for the drama! I hope you enjoyed and oh my god almost 700 reads?!?! That's insane! So I wanted to thank you guys greatly! I feel like you guys are all just so loyal to reading and that is freaking amazing! 

Love From Jess XOXO (Just Like EXO's song!)