Epilogue

Youngjae's POV

"We are B.A.P yes Sir!" We greeted our fans with smiles, earning deafening screams in response.

"How are we all tonight?!" Yongguk asks our audience, and again loud screams he gets as a response.

Looking to the side I already see Daehyun looking at me with a smile. I wave and stick my tongue out at him, whilst he blows me a kiss.

"Excuse me lovebirds. We're trying to start a concert here! We are going to kick the show off with a flashback to 5 years ago with Young, Wild And Free!" Himchan laughs jumping around out of excitement around stage as the music began to play. Daehyun and I laugh, miming the words I love you to each other.

We get into our places and began dancing the dance that we had been practicing for god knows how long now, however butterflies still erupted in my stomach. I never was the best dancer in the world, even after getting extensive help from Zelo and Jongup I still tripped over my own feet, but now that the guys had gotten used to me they just tended to laugh and cover up my mistakes. They even made up a new part of the choreography for if one of us, mostly directed at me, were to mess up. 

Zelo and Yongguk started off the song with their small rapping parts, followed closely behind by Daehyun. He looked so hot when he sung Young, Wild And Free. He seemed like a bad boy although once you met him or saw him singing a softer song you noticed how cute he secretly was, and the beautiful boy that stood centre stage singing his heart out was my boyfriend.

We had been through shit, breaking up and falling apart, one too many visits to the hospital, debuting issues, and homophobic fans. But through it all, here we were still together. In love with each other and our lives. Same friends, same personalities, same people. The only differences were the way we lived our lives and our families, the boys were now my brothers, The boys parents were also Dae and I's, and we were parents ourselves to a beautiful English little girl we called Sunjung, Sunny for short. And I wouldn't change what we had for the world.

Dae and I had come to sing together and we sung as we rested our foreheads against eachothers smiling. One of Dae's hands rested on my hips and his other held the microphone. The fans cooed and screamed about 'Daejae'.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 2 hours later

We were finishing up the concert after 2 hours that flew by too quickly.

"Wait everyone! You may want to get out your phones for this. Youngjae." Daehyun turns to me and I place down my wanter bottle that was held to my lips.

"Yes?" I answer, one eyebrow raised and one had placed on my hip.

"I wanted to say something. I have known you for my whole life basically and you have always been my best friend. We have gone through some rocky times but here we are on a stage in front of hundreds of our fans. And I thought that it was about time that I asked you a very important question. But since I am too nervous, Sunny is going to help me. Sunny?" Tears begin to well in my eyes as Sunny runs out onto stage, holding something tightly in her small hand. Her dark brown pigtails swishing as she ran and a wide grin and crinkled sparkling blue eyes placed on her face.

Bending down I greet her with a small wave, she waves back with her free hand, now walking towards me, placing the object that I could now identify as a beautiful ring between her fingers. Tears fall down my cheeks as she stands in front of me with a gorgeous little smile on her lips and the ring held out to me, Daehyun crouches next to her, handing her his microphone which she takes into her small hand with a giggle.

"Please marry Daddy Appa! He really really loves you!" Sunny jumps up and down holding the ring further out to me. Dae picks her up with ease, resting upon his hip and stroking her cheek.

She holds the microphone out to Dae which he leans down to talk into. "So? What do you say?" 

I nod saying yes over and over again into my microphone unable to stop the tears that streamed down onto the stage floor.

Everyone cheers, and Daehyun takes the ring from Sunny and places it onto my ring finger with tears also filling his eyes.

The boys all walk over to us and we group hug whilst cheering and laughing.

Yongguk takes Sunny off to the side with the 3 other boys. And Daehyun holds his hand out towards mine. " Are you ready to start the next chapter of our lives?"

"Of course I am." I laugh slipping my hand into his and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you to everyone who came tonight! We hope to see you again soon, and you'll all be seeing the wedding pictures!" Daehyun and I wave to the fans with a small chuckle before walking off of stage and into our backstage area.

And with a long kiss and a family hug with Sunny and the boys, we began the next chapter of our crazy lives.

-----------------------------------------------

YAY! WE DID IT GUYS!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE'VE FINISHED THE FIRST BOOK!!!!!! I'M DYING! I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN ANYTHING AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, AND ADDING MY BOOK TO YOUR READING LISTS! 

I'll see you guys in my thank you note where I shall be leaving a tiny preview to the sequel of One More Chance that I have chosen to call Fame. 

Alright I'll see you guys soon and I really hope you enjoyed the epilogue. I just can't believe that this book is basically finished. I miss it so much already. I feel like a part of my heart has been taken from me! You guys are my world and I know I say it a lot but I love you guys so much! And I need to honestly stop saying thank you so much! Alright, so yeah... Bye!

Love From Jess XOXO (Just Like EXO's Song!)