Chapter 12 ~ Too White Rainbow Coma Land!

No one's POV

Both the Yoo and Jung family sat around a large rectangular table, Woohyun and Hye-Mi standing to the side, talking amongst themselves. The tension hung thick in the air as the family glared fiery daggers at eachother.

Daehyun's brother had warned Hye-Mi about the family feuds as they walked behind Daehyun's parents. He had told her all about how Youngjae and Daehyun had a long history as friends and about how his family had moved away to Japan in order to stop their friendship, or that's what he thinks had been happening when they had been moving.

"We'll leave you to talk, we'll be back in an hour." Woohyun bowed to the two families before walking out behind Hye-Mi, once outside both of the nurses went their separate ways to check on Youngjae and Daehyun.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- In Youngjae's hospital room.

Woohyun's POV

I stepped into Youngjae's room. He was facing the window, a blank canvas shown on his swollen face. I knew that he had been crying for at least an hour or so now. I felt so bad for Youngjae at that moment, I understood his pain. He had just lost two of the most important things in his life in the space of around 5 hours, he had been vomiting repeatedly and this had kept causing him to cry more. He was constantly either feeling emotional or physical pain today, he had at one point, when he knew his parents were probably far far away from him then, he started to bash his, already severely hurt head into a wall. I was lucky I was there to stop him, I don't want to think about what may have escalated if I hadn't.

"How're you feeling buddy?" he answered with a saddened look that showed all of his pain that he was feeling, it was enough to make me want to cry, so to think of how he must feel would be awful.

"Like my life is falling to pieces around me." Youngjae said this with a small, yet strong, smile that was more like a smirk than a smile.

"Daehyun's nurse Hye-Mi says that Daehyun is now to a certain extent stable, now they just need the permission of Daehyun's parents in order for you to see him." I knew that this wasn't what Youngjae wanted to hear, however I needed to tell him the truth, not give him false hope.

"They'll never let me see him. They hate me, my family hates them, everyone seems to hate each other apart from me and Dae. I just want to see him, I can't not maybe ever see him again." Youngjae was desperate, he honestly did need to see Daehyun and until he does his mind will not be at rest.

"Youngjae, Daehyun and Yours' families are having a discussion in the meeting room, I don't know much about what it is about, and the most I know is that it is about you and Daehyun. I did not know till I had left here to go see Hye-Mi that your family had been trying to start a fight with the Jung family, both me and Hye-Mi agreed to give them a meeting room to debate whatever was needed to be debated." This time Youngjae didn't answer my question, his head was in his hands and he just sat there and gave small signs of life every few seconds.

It had been at the least 10 minuets without an answer from Youngjae, I began to get worried.

"Youngjae? Youngjae, what are you thinking about?" This was the only question that wouldn't sound impolite or rude and this point, I did want to know what he was thinking about.

"I was praying, praying that Daehyun is okay. I was praying for his safety and well being and that my love and friendship will reach him, no matter what state he is in in that hospital bed. I want him to know that he is still my best friend and that no matter how angry or upset I had been at the time, that it didn't even matter now. What does matter is that he survives to hear my words in person himself." Wow, this was a deep conversation. I didn't want to ruin the moment but I didn't want for Youngjae to get upset again... Ah! What do I do?!?!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- The meeting room.

No One's POV

"I don't want your strange freak of a son anywhere near mine!" Mrs Jung shouted towards the other side of the table where the Yoo family sat shocked at Mrs Jung's sudden outburst.

"It isn't our son, who is not even our son any more because of you impolite, uncivilised mutt of a son, that is the freak that needs to stay away here! You lady, need to sort out your shit!" Mrs Yoo retorted, this was turning into a never ending cat fight. Both mothers stared accusingly at each other.

"Your son has just came back, changed my son to be friends with the enemy and now Youngjae has seemed to have completely forgotten all the shit your son had got us all into!" Mrs Yoo was staring accusing glares to all the members of the Jung family, to say that Mrs Yoo was a little angry was a very big understatement!

"I don't want you talking any more crap about my son! Your son is fine, mine is in a fucking coma! So don't you dare tell me that Youngjae is a perfect little angel! He is a selfish prat that caused Daehyun's coma!" The women argued more, not able to let the opponents win.

"Firstly, can I interject? Youngjae is not all to blame. Daehyun had wanted friendship ever since we left for Japan mother. He never wanted to leave, and locking him up and keeping him away from Youngjae resolved no problems whatsoever therefore, it is just as much of Dae's problem as it is Youngjae's. At the end of the day, it is non of our business who both Youngjae and Dae choose to hang around with. Daehyun seemed happy lately, agreed? Mother? Father? He has been so happy. That must have been because of Youngjae. At the end of the day, hasn't Youngjae resolved more problems than made them?" Daehyun's brother rambled to the two angry families, he had a fair point however and therefore both families gave there thoughts a second look over.

"You just don't understand son, these boys were not meant to hang around ever again together. We had done it for Daehyun's own good." Daehyun's father explained looking straight in the eyes of Daehyun's brother.

"Daehyun's own good? Daehyun's own good?!?! How was this for 'Daehyun's good'?!?! So, having Daehyun become depressed because he had lost his best friend all because of some big old fight that you twos families had had was for his own good! That is complete bull!" Daehyun's brother raised from the table and gave a glare to his parents.

"Watch you language young man! You are talking to you parents and other elders! Stop with your rude choice of words!" This time Daehyun's father was shouting, yet for once it wasn't a the Yoo family.

"I'm sorry, Mother, Father. But I don't want to hear any more about this being either of the boys faults, because all of you sitting at this table right now know that it is not either of the boys faults, it's your faults." With that he stood up and walked out of the meeting room and into the empty corridor and headed to the bus stop that will be heading towards his house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- In Daehyun's Coma Land 

Once left alone in my room after Hye-Mi had left to check on my family I started to wonder about how Youngjae was. I wondered if he really did take me being in a coma seriously that badly that he cried for at least an hour. This was an upsetting thought that my friend may be beating himself up and crying to himself because of me being stuck in Too-white-rainbow-coma-land, as I had now nicknamed it. Oh how I wish I knew if Jae was going to give me one more chance...

————————————————————————————

Hey guys! Oh My Freaking God we are sooooo close to 1000 reads!!! I can't wait to thank you for it! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I don't really know why but I loved writing it! So yeah! That's all I've got!Have a great whatever the day or tomorrow if it's night time like in England right now. Alright, Bye!

Love From Jess XOXO(Just Like EXO's Song!)