CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Tyler's POV

The sun blinds me as I slowly open my eyes. The feeling of my head on someone's chest, I look up to see my gorgeous girlfriend asleep. I can also see her naked chest which is turning me on. I shuffle slightly and she starts opening her eyes. She looks at me with a smirk, I climb in between her and place soft kisses down her neck.

BANG

She pushes me and I fall hard on the cold floor.

Fuck!

"You guys were loud all night! AND MORNING! I didn't get to sleep!" Amber shouts.

"You sleep in a different area in the house! And we didn't have sex all night you idiot! AND MORNING! We've just woke up!" Clara says with frustration.

I grab my bra from the floor and put it on then stood up. I see Amber and Fran in by the door way. They stop looking at Clara then look at me. Ambers eyes look down and they go wide. OH NO!

"WEAR SO GODDAM SHORTS!" Amber shouts and covers her eyes. My hands automatically hide my member, Clara smirking at me. Fran just looks bored, she has seen it a lot that it ain't a shock anymore. I find some shorts and put them on.

"Who was so loud then?" Fran asks confused.

"Well your rooms right next to...OH GOD NO!"

Jade walks in, laughing her ass off as Clara looks disgusted. "It's grandad and nana! Ahhahaha that's so funny" Fran punches her arm and she stops laughing.

———

Once we all get changed, I check on Elijah and he is awake. I gave him a bath and got him changed. We all got down stairs and currently eating breakfast. Half way through we hear steps then Xavier walks to the coffee machine with a large smile. He gets two coffees and loads a plate with food.

"Had a good night sir?" Francesca asks with a large smirk. Clara chokes slightly and takes a sip of her drink.

"A very good night dear" He winks then walks back upstairs.

"They are definitely going for another couple rounds" I say and burst out laughing, earning myself a glare from Clara. Elijah laughs with me. I high five him and we continue to eat and talk. As I look up I see Amber and Francesca looking at each other with smiles. I turn and Clara is looking at them too then she turns to me with a large smirk.

———

I haven't had any texts from Mark nor has Clara. After last nights stunt, I don't think I'll be leaving the house anytime soon. Bailey and Melanie are in Xaviers office, working. Francesca, Lee, Amber, Elijah and I are in the garden. Clara and Theodora are somewhere in the house. Jades just come outside and sat with us.

"So Eli, who do you like and who do you dislike?" Lee asks him. He cocks his head to the side then glares at her. Lee rolls her eyes.

"You are an actual idiot" Fran says with a smirk.

"How?! All I'm doing is asking a simple question"

"To a baby"

"He isn't a baby. Pretty sure he is a whole adult" Lee says with frustration, Elijah gets up and walks to her slowly. Then hugs her. The look on Lees face is priceless, then he runs to Francesca and sits on her lap. Fran holds him and kisses his head. Eli goes back to frowning at Lee. "Well that was good enough" Lee says with a smile.

"Alright let's play a game" Jade says with a scary grin.

Amber glares at her, "I will slap you so hard if your about to say what I think your about to say."