[N 1]

"Hey, Jungkook" Jungkook hears, looking back and being met with one of his friend in the hospital

"Well, uhm... Our head nurse assigned you for someone" His friend says, scratching his nape.
"Who?" He says, chuckling. Suddenly, someone showed up.
"For my mom" The guy says. Jungkook stared at him and nods.
"Assigned for what?" Jungkook asks, his smile still on his face.
"As a personal nurse for her, she's sick" The guy says.

"Oh, sure... Mr?" Jungkook says, the guy then gave him a card.
"Kim Taehyung" The guy says and Jungkook nods.
"Okay, Mr Kim... I'll be coming tomorrow" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung left and Jungkook's friend laughs.
"The guy looks at you like he's interested" His friend says. Jungkook scoffs.
"You're lying" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

Jungkook held his bag as he walks in the gates of the house. He's being led by a guard, who was assigned to take him there.
"We're here, nurse Jeon" The guard says, bowing before leaving him there. The door opens and he's met with Taehyung. He bows, tightly holding onto the straps of his backpack.
"Come in, nurse Jeon" Taehyung says and moved aside.

They walked inside a room, seeing the woman who laid on the bed, peacefully sleeping.
"Here she is" Taehyung says, trying to keep his voice quiet.
"Oh, what's her sickness, Mr Kim?" Jungkook asks.
"She's diabetic and asthmatic" He says, sighing.
"Oh, I'll make sure to make her feel better, Mr Kim" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Thank you, Jungkook" Taehyung says, smiling.

Jungkook walked to the seat next to Mrs Kim's bed. He lightly pat her. The woman woke up, staring at him.
"Oh, who are you?" She asks.
"I'm your personal nurse, Mrs Kim... Your son hired me" Jungkook says as he took out his stethoscope.

"Oh... Or are you his boyfriend?"

 Or are you his boyfriend?"