[N 8]

"This should do it" Ta-Eun says as she stared at the photo that's given to her

"Ta-Eun ah, I don't think this is a good idea, do you want Taehyung to hate you if he found out? Don't you want your brother to be happy?" Her friend asks, frowning.
"He won't know, and of course I want him happy, but not with some lowlife guy, I want him to be happy with someone who can take care of him, a rich girl" She says, laughing evilly. Her friend stared at her, a worried expression on her face.
"You might regret this" Her friend says, biting his bottom lip.
"No, I won't" Ta-Eun says, scoffing as she winked.

Taehyung caresses Jungkook's cheek, the younger sleeping in his arms. Mrs Kim was now back from the hospital, she's doing good.
"You're so cute" He says, bopping Jungkook's nose.
"Hyung, sometimes, you should sleep too, not watch me sleep" Jungkook says, startling the older.
"Baby! You scared me!" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook giggles, giving the older a kiss.
"It's because you watch me sleeping, might aswell scare you" Jungkook says, smirking. The older glared at him, huffing before kissing him deeply.

Taehyung frowns, looking around and picked up the box that was placed on the ground.
"Who sent this?" He says to himself, taking it in. He walked to the living room, opening the box. He sees a photo, frowning. Grabbing it, he stared at it.
"This can't be true" He says to himself, gulping. Jungkook walks in, sitting beside him. Taehyung pushes him, the younger frowns.
"Hyung? What's that?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Explain this" Taehyung says, showing the photo.
"Oh, that! Wait... Who took this?" Jungkook asks, staring at the photo.

"Is this the reason why you're always late? Why you always have this 'night shift', you're seeing someone?"