[N 12]

One month more and Jungkook will be giving birth soon

One month more and Jungkook will be giving birth soon. He sighs, rubbing his bump. He looks around, he just met Taehyung awhile ago, his mother was rushed here. Suddenly, someone appeared right in front of them.
"Oh, it's you" She says, scoffing. Jungkook rolls his eyes, looking away.
"Where is mom?" She asks, frowning.
"Who is your mom?" A nurse, Jimin, Jungkook's friend, asks as he stared at the woman.
"My mom, Taehyung's mother" She says, scoffing.

"Oh, miss-" Jimin is cut off as she shushes him.
"It's Mrs Kim" She says, rolling her eyes.
"From what I heard, you and Mr Kim had not married each other yet" Jimin says, smirking. She huffs and Taehyung appeared.
"What are you doing? You're bothering Jungkook again?" Taehyung says, glaring at her.
"No? I'm just asking where mom's room is?" She says, scoffing.
"Mom is having an operation, I don't want you to get in trouble because I have a problem that I'm dealing with right now" Taehyung says, sighing.

"Mr Kim doesn't care about her" Jimin whispers to Jungkook, but unfortunately, she heard it.
"What did you say?" She says, glaring.
"Nothing?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Maybe get checked in a mental institution, ma'am, you're hearing things" Jimin says, laughing.
"Hyung" Jungkook says as he nudged Jimin. The older shrugs, groaning as she grabbed his hair.
"Let go!" Jimin says as he grabbed her by the hands, screaming. Jungkook held Jimin, while Taehyung tried to grab his 'fiancee'.

"Stop! You're causing a scene" Taehyung says, but she didn't show any signs of letting go.
"Let go of him!" Jungkook yelled, wincing.
"Stop!" Jungkook says, pain showed on his face.
"Hey! Let go!" Jimin says and pushed her. Taehyung held her, glaring at her.
"Jungkook, are you okay?" Jimin asks until liquid is seen on the ground.

"Hyung... "