[N 19]

It's been a week, Mrs Kim is being impatient already

It's been a week, Mrs Kim is being impatient already. All she wanted is her son being happy. Of course she cares for both of her children, but Ta-Eun did fuck up. So, she's making the move.

Jungkook opens the door, his arms holding Junhyuk. He frowns as he's met with Mrs Kim.
"Mrs Kim? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, smiling.
"Oh, I wanted to meet you... Hmm, is this your son? He's so cute" She says as she touched Junhyuk's cheek.
"What's his name?" She asks, smiling.
"Kim-- I mean, Junhyuk" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Hmm... Jungkook ah, I would like to invite you for dinner? You know, just a small meet up?" Mrs Kim says, giving a small smile.

"Huh? O-oh, okay" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Well, I gotta get going then! Your baby is cute!" She says, chuckling. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.

Jungkook walks inside the restaurant. He needed to take Junhyuk as his friends are busy and Hoseok was back in his hometown. He frowns and pushed Junhyuk's stroller to the place where the Kim family are sat.
"So-sorry, I needed to take him because no one can look after him" Jungkook says as he sat down beside Mrs Kim.
"It's okay and besides I would want to see this cutie" Mrs Kim says as she bopped Junhyuk's nose.
"He got your eyes and lips" She says and Jungkook nods.
"Hi, Jungkook" Taehyung says. Jungkook smiled, looking down.

Jungkook had noticed the way Taehyung stared at Junhyuk. He had this loving smile with eyes that adored Junhyuk. He smiles, he could see that Taehyung stared at Junhyuk like he's his own child, which he is. He chuckles lightly before taking a bite of his food. But he's thinking, should he say it now or should he wait more?

 But he's thinking, should he say it now or should he wait more?

(Should Jungkook say the truth or should he wait?)