[N 5]

"Can you talk to your sister for me?" Mrs Kim says and Taehyung nods, frowning

"Why?" Taehyung asks. Mrs Kim huffs, shaking her head.
"Tell her to stop being a bitch towards Jungkook. She just threw water at Jungkook and acted like it's his fault" She says, rolling her eyes.
"Your sister, I can't with her sometimes, your dad spoiled her too much" Mrs Kim says before she stared at the sleeping Jungkook.
"He should stay here, right? He can sleep on the guest room, or even your room" She says, giggling. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head.

"Carey him for me, it's uncomfortable there on the couch... Take him to the guest room, make sure your sister isn't there, who knows what she'll do" Mrs Kim says and Taehyung nods, walking to Jungkook. He stared at the sleeping younger before he puts one of his arm under the younger's leg and the other on his upper body. Jungkook opens his eyes but yawned after, he really was tired.
"Come on, we're taking you somewhere comfortable" Taehyung says, chuckling. Mrs Kim smiled, staring at them with loving eyes. Jungkook wraps his arm around the older, resting his head on the Taehyung's shoulder.
"You guys look cute together" Mrs Kim says, sighing in relief.
"Mom, stop it with shipping us" Taehyung says, shaking his head.

"Don't deny that you don't like him" She says, giggling. Taehyung rolled his eyes and got out of the room, taking Jungkook to the guest room. As he arrived there, he placed Jungkook down on the bed. He brushes his bangs back, smiling.
"You're cute" Taehyung says, caressing the younger's cheek. Suddenly, Jungkook's eyelids fluttered, startling Taehyung, who got out of the room in a rush. Jungkook looks around with halflidded eyes, frowning. He rests his head back down, smiling before he slept.

 He rests his head back down, smiling before he slept