[N 17]

"O-oh

"O-oh... Why are you guys here?" Jungkook asks as Hoseok bows and left them.
"W-we just wanna know how you are" Taehyung says, giving a small smile.
"I'm okay" Jungkook says, looking down.
"Congrats on the safe delivery, by the way" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook nods.

Jungkook walked back inside after the chat with the Kims. He looked at Hoseok, who had an unreadable expression.
"Hyung?" He says, frowning.
"Jungkook ah... " Hoseok says, sighing. Jungkiok sat beside him, frowning. Hoseok rocked Junhyuk, smiling.
"You still love him, don't you?" Hoseok says, smiling wide.
"H-huh?" Jungkook says, surprised by the sudden question.
"I just wanna know... Because, I'll be ready to let go just so you could be happy" Hoseok says, causing Jungkook to frown.
"Hyung, what are you saying... ?" Jungkook says, frowning.

"If you still love him, then you can go back to him... I'll be okay... But you gotta make sure that I'll be an uncle to little Junhyukie" Hoseok says. Jungkook tears up, the older chuckled and wiped his tears.
"Why are you crying?" Hoseok says, frowning.
"Y-you're just so nice... You're too precious for this world... I don't deserve you" Jungkook says, sobbing. Hoseok laughs, patting Jungkook's back.
"Don't cry... You're precious too, Jungkook... And you have a precious little baby that needs love from both of his parents" Hoseok says, chuckling.

"Hyung... Thank you" Jungkook says, sniffling. Hoseok smiles, wiping Jungkook's tears again.
"No... Thank you... You made me happy" Hoseok says, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"I'll be ready to let go now... " Hoseok says, tears forming in his eyes. Jungkook stared at Hoseok before smashing his lips with him. Hoseok kisses back, smiling. They pulled away, staring at each other.
"I love you... Thank you" Jungkook says, smiling.

"I love you too... Thank you so so much... "