[N 14]

Taehyung looks back as another hand grabbed his shoulder

"Don't worry, we'll take care of him.. Go to your mother, she just came out from the operation room" Jimin says. Taehyung stared at him, nodding.
"O-okay, update me" Taehyung says and Jimin nods. Suddenly, Hoseok showed up. He made eye contact with him before leaving.
"Was that Taehyung?" Hoseok asks and Jimin nods.
"What was he doing here?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"He helped me and Jin bring Jungkook here" Jimin says, giving a small smile.

"How's Jungkook?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"Exhausted, but he'll be awake soon" Jimin says and Hoseok nods.
"The baby?" He asks and Jimin smiled.
"Surprisingly healthy even if he's premature" Jimin says. Hoseok sighs in relief, smiling.
"Does he know it's his?" Hoseok asks, Jimin shook his head.
"Should he know?" Jimin asks. Hoseok shrugged, biting his bottom lip.
"It's up to Jungkook" Hoseok says.

Jungkook opened his eyes to bright lights hitting it. He looks around with squinted eyes, being met with Hoseok.
"Hi, bubs" Hoseok says, brushing Jungkook's bangs back.
"Where is he?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Your baby?" Hoseok asks, smiling.
"No... Taehyung" Jungkook says, sitting up. Hoseok stares at the younger, helping him.
"He went to check on his mother" Hoseok says. Jungkook stared at Hoseok, smiling.
"Just kidding, where is my baby?" Jungkook asks before seeing the door open and a nurse, or more like Jimin, walk in.
"He's so cute, Koo" Jimin says, giggling. Jungkook smiled and his baby is given to him.

Taehyung walks inside his mother's room. Mrs Kim smiled with opened arms.
"Mom, you're okay" Taehyung says, sighing in relief.
"Yeah... Where have you been?" She asks. They pulled away, Taehyung scratches his nape.
"Jungkook gave birth" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Oh, how is he?" She asks, frowning.

"I don't know, I was worrying about you too... She was the reason why Jungkook went into an early labor"

 She was the reason why Jungkook went into an early labor"