[N 7]

Jungkook held the tray of food, smiling

Jungkook held the tray of food, smiling. It was for Taehyung, who's sick. As he's about to go in the older's room, a tap on his shoulder startled him. Looking back, he's met with Ta-Eun.
"Don't you think that y'all should tell me?" Ta-Eun says, smirking.
"T-tell you what?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"You and Taehyung dating? Isn't that ring from Taehyung? I suggest you get away from my brother, hmm? You're using him for money? Right? Jeon Jungkook?" Ta-Eun says, crossing her arms.
"N-no... " Jungkook says, gasping as Ta-Eun hit the tray, causing it to be thrown at him.

Since the soup is still hot, Jungkook screamed because of it. He screamed loud, holding his hand. The door opened and they're met with Taehyung.
"Jungkook! Are you okay?!" Taehyung says, staring back at Ta-Eun who stared at them with a blank expression.
"Kim Ta-Eun!" A voice yelled, causing the said female to look at who it was, seeing Mrs Kim.
"Hyung, it hurts" Jungkook says, his skin turning red. Taehyung pulled Jungkook inside his room and rushingly went to the bathroom to put cold water on his arm.

"What the fuck were you doing?! The guy is being nice to you and all!" Mrs Kim says, breathing heavily.
"I hate him!" Ta-Eun screamed. Suddenly, a loud thud is heard. She looked back, gasping.
"Mom!" She says, holding her up.
"Taehyung!" She screamed, startling the two. They both rushed out, eyes widened.
"Mrs Kim!" Jungkook says, wincing as he helped Ta-Eun. Taehyung then carried their mother and all rushed down.

"If you didn't cause this scene, mom wouldn't be rushed here" Taehyung says, sighing.
"I didn't mean to, okay! I just hate this fucker" She says, rolling her eyes.
"How's your arm, baby?" Taehyung asks as he stared at Jungkook's red arm.

"It's okay, don't worry about me... Worry about Mrs Kim first"

 Worry about Mrs Kim first"