[N 11]

Another knock on the door and Jungkook has had enough

Another knock on the door and Jungkook has had enough. He stood up from his seat and walked to the front door. Opening it, he's met with Ta-Eun and Taehyung's girlfriend... Or more like, the woman he's arranged to be married with.
"Finally" Ta-Eun says, smirking.
"What do you guys want?" Jungkook asks, voice laced with coldness.
"Oh, we're here to take the ring back? So, my brother would be able to give it to her" Ta-Eun says, winking.

"He could've took it himself then... He doesn't need to be scared, it's not like I'll get mad at him" Jungkook says. Ta-Eun looked down at his stomach. Because of the big shirt, his bump looked like its still small.
"Oh, so you're pregnant? The father is your new fuck buddy?" Ta-Eun says. Jungkook's eye flicked, rolling his eyes.
"He's not a fuck buddy, he's my boyfriend" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Anyways, if you're not willing to give the ring, then here, we got money to pay you and then you give it back to us" Ta-Eun says, showing a bag.

Jungkook stared at the bag, pushing it lightly.
"I will not accept any money from you, guys" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.
"This bitch-" The other girl is stopped as Ta-Eun stopped her.
"He's pregnant, don't hit him" Ta-Eun says, glaring at Jungkook.
"I'll willingly give it..." Jungkook says and walked inside.
"I swear he's irritating me" The girl says, groaning. Jungkook got back after a few minutes, handing a box that contained the ring.
"There, you got it... Now leave me and my boyfriend alone, never come back here again" Jungkook says and closed the door. He let out a sigh of relief, being met with Hoseok.
"You gave it to them?" Hoseok asks.

"Yeah"