[N 13]

"My water broke" Jungkook says, causing Jimin to let out a scream

"Jin hyung! Help us here! Get a wheelchair!" Jimin says as he held Jungkook's arm. The younger was breathing in and out, pained expression seen on his face. Jin came out, pushing a wheelchair. Taehyung stared at Jungkook before deciding to help. Jungkook is helped by the two to sit down and as Jin was about to push the wheelchair, Taehyung stopped him.
"I'll do it" Taehyung says. Jungkook looked at him, holding onto his bump and continued to take deep breaths.
"Jungkook! You can do it!" Jimin says as they were about to go away.

But they stopped as Taehyung's fiancee stopped him.
"Taehyung! Let them do it!" She says, glaring.
"Go away! My friend's in labor!" Jimin says as he pushed her and they rushingly went away.

"Jungkook, how are you feeling?" Taehyung asks as the wheelchair gets pushed to the long hallway.
"I'm ok-okay" Jungkook says, rubbing his bump.
"Where is it?" Taehyung asks as he looks back at the two. Jimin ran to where it was, opening the doors. They stopped as they saw some people around.
"We can wait" Jungkook says, groaning.
"But Jungkook, this is not good! You're going to give birth while you're still in your eighth month?" Jimin says, being nudged by Jin. The older glared at him as they looked at Taehyung who looked back.

Jungkook was now inside the delivery room. Taehyung watched from outside, even though Jungkook couldn't hear him, he's saying that he can do it.

"That's it, nurse Jeon" The midwife says as she stared at Jungkook. Jungkook held on to a cloth tightly, screaming. Loud cries is heard as Jungkook sighed in relief, finally it was over. He stared at the baby in the midwife's arms, smiling but he felt exhausted that his eyes rolled to the back of his head, passing out.

Taehyung saw this, wanting to go in but a nurse stopped him.

"You can't come in, sir"