[N 15]

"WHAT?!" Mrs Kim yelled, startling the people around

"Mom, calm down, you just got out of surgery" Taehyung says, sighing.
"I'll fucking hurt her, I swear" She says, clenching her fists.
"Mom, I know... But you're still weak" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"When I get better, I'll do that... This wedding, cancel it" She says, sighing.
"Mom? You sure?" Taehyung asks and his mother nods.
"I don't like her for you... I should've realized sooner" Mrs Kim says, patting Taehyung's shoulder.

A few weeks and the wedding had been cancelled. She was upset about it and whined to her father about it, but the Kim family didn't care. Except for Ta-Eun. She didn't like that her mother stopped the wedding, that means there could be a chance that Jungkook and Taehyung might get back together.
"Mom, why did they cancel the wedding?" Ta-Eun asks, frowning.
"Why? Do you want your brother to be unhappy?" Mrs Kim asks as she reads her newspaper.
"No, but why" She says, frowning.
"Why... Because she knows what you did?" Mrs Kim says, putting the newspaper down and looked at her with a glare.
"What do you mean, mom?" Ta-Eun asks, frowning.

"You were the reason for your brother's heartbreak... And the reason that him and Jungkook broke up... Their relationship was going well, Ta-Eun... I didn't expect this from you... Wow, you would really hurt your brother and an innocent soul" She says, standing up.
"Mom... You're talking nonsense" She says, gulping.
"Your friend told me everything" Mrs Kim says, glaring.
"How could you!" They heard, looking back. Ta-Eun is startled to see Taehyung.
"Tae-" She's cut off as Taehyung slammed something on the desk.
"Evidences... Wow, I can't believe you... My own sister" Taehyung says, shaking his head.

"No! That's fake! My friend... She's not my friend anymore! She's lying!"

 She's not my friend anymore! She's lying!"