[N Finale]

"Oh, Taehyung, why are you here?" Jungkook says as he's met with Taehyung after opening the door

"Oh, Taehyung, why are you here?" Jungkook says as he's met with Taehyung after opening the door. He let the older in, smiling. As Taehyung was about to walk in, he's met with Hoseok, who was raising his brow.
"O-oh" He stutters, backing away. Hoseok laughs, shaking his head.
"What got you scared?" Hoseok asks, laughing.
"Don't worry, Tae... Hoseok hyung's a nice person, he let me stay here even if we're exes" Jungkook says as he sat down, Junhyuk in his arms.
"O-oh... Well, I wanted to visit Junhyuk... And you" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

"Oh" Jungkook says, giggling. He carefully gave Junhyuk to him, smiling.
"I'll go get you some snacks" The younger says before leaving the room. Hoseok looked at Taehyung, smirking.
"Get him back" Hoseok says, winking.
"What?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Get him back, I'm sure Junhyuk would be happy to have his papa and daddy by his side" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"Oh, Hoseok hyung, what are you telling him now?" Jungkook says, laughing as he got in the living room with a tray of snacks and juice.
"Nothing, Koo" Hoseok says before secretly winking at Taehyung.

"Jungkook, do you wanna move back in the house?" Taehyung asks out of the blue. Jungkook looked at him, smiling.
"Hmm... I'll think about it" Jungkook says, nodding. Taehyung nods, smiling.

It took a few days before Jungkook finally made a decision. He's okay with moving back in again. Now, they're putting his luggages in the car Taehyung had brought.
"Well, Hoseok hyung, I hope you find someone who'll treat you good" Jungkook says, giggling. Hoseok chuckles, ruffling Jungkook's hair. He looked at Junhyuk, kissing his forehead.
"You take, you two" Hoseok says, smiling as they got inside the car.

Time passed by, Jungkook and Taehyung took care of Junhyuk good. It took them a few more months to get back with each other as their main priority was Junhyuk.