[N 6]

Jungkook smiles as he helped Mrs Kim outside the house, making sure she won't fall

"Does Ta-Eun ever bother you?" She asks. Jungkook gulps, staring at her before shaking his head.
"O-oh... Mrs Kim, that was just one time" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Jungkook, you've been here for a month, just tell me so I can talk to her" She says.
"Uh... Yes, sometimes, Mrs Kim... She would say things, but it's okay, I don't care about the things she says" Jungkook says, giving her his bunny smile.

"Well, how are you and Taehyung?" She asks, wiggling her brows.
"Mrs Kim... Mr Kim and me are okay" Jungkook says, not getting what Mrs Kim was trying to say.
"I mean... Do you have feelings for him?" She asks, Jungkook shook his head, surprised.
"I like you for my son" She says, chuckling.
"Why do you like me for your son, Mrs Kim? I'm just a nurse" Jungkook says, laughing.
"No, it's because you have a kind heart" She says, patting his shoulder.
"O-oh... Mrs Kim, let's go inside?" Jungkook says, changing the subject.

Jungkook smiles as he picked some clothes up that he dropped. He looks up as two pair of shoes are in front of him. He's met with Taehyung, who smiled at him.
"Here" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns, grabbing what the older gave to him.
"What's this for?" Jungkook asks, giggling as Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist. He put one arm around the older's neck and stared at the ring.
"Promise ring, we're officially dating now" Taehyung says, winking.
"What? That's fast" Jungkook says as the older puts the ring on his finger.
"Your mom doesn't even know yet" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Then we'll tell her soon" Taehyung says, caressing his cheek.

"What about your sister? You know that she hates me"