[N 10]

A few months later

A few months later...

Jungkook peeks out of his window as he sees a car park right in front of the house. Gulping, he hid and looked at his boyfriend.
"Don't answer the door, act like we're not here" Jungkook says, his boyfriend nods.
"Is it them again?" His boyfriend, Hoseok, asks and Jungkook nods.
"Shh" Jungkook says, putting a hand over his lips as he hears knocks. Jungkook groans, his baby kicking. Yes, he's pregnant. Taehyung is the father, but he doesn't know that. Hoseok knew this, the younger was already pregnant when they met.

"You okay?" Hoseok asks as he sits beside the younger.
"Y-yeah, she just kicked" Jungkook says, the knocking stopped. Hoseok looked out the window and sees that the car drove off.
"They're gone" Hoseok says, patting Jungkook's head. The older kissed the top of his head. Jungkook closes his eyes, smiling.
"Why do they always come here?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"They want the promise ring" Jungkook says, sighing.
"It's just a promise ring, that's bullshit" Hoseok says, scoffing.

"Hyung, it's okay, I'll give it to them soon" Jungkook says, sighing.
"I don't see Mrs Kim complaining about it, it's just Taehyung's sister who hates me" Jungkook says, rubbing his bump.
"What if Taehyung is the one asking for the ring back? He just wants his sister to take it" Hoseok asks, Jungkook shrugs.
"He have the rights though, it's his ring. If he wants to give it to his girlfriend, then he can get his own, I don't care" Jungkook says, chuckling. Hoseok stares at the younger, he knows he's faking. Hoseok just rubbed his back, kissing the side of his head.
"I'll treat her as my own" Hoseok says, rubbing Jungkook's bump. Jungkook smiles at him, also kissing the side of the older's head.

"I feel bad for you, baby... But you'll have daddy Seokie as your daddy!"

 But you'll have daddy Seokie as your daddy!"