[N 20]

He sighs, he's gonna say the truth now

He sighs, he's gonna say the truth now. He needs to know.
"Tae?" He says, grabbing the attention of Taehyung. The older hummed, smiling at him.
"Can we talk?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods.
"U-uh... Mrs Kim, can we talk privately?" Jungkook asks and she nods, smiling.
"I'll look after Junhyuk" Mrs Kim says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled before him and Taehyung left the table.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook in confusion, eyebrows furrowed.
"Hyung... I know... We didn't end on good terms" Jungkook says, sighing. Taehyung nods, gulping.
"We did it once... " Jungkook says and Taehyung nods again, getting more confused.
"Okay, okay... Hyung, Junhyuk is your son" Jungkook says, looking down.
"W-what?" Taehyung stutters. Jungkook gulps again, looking up.
"I couldn't say it to you, especially since you were about to get married and I have someone... Are you mad?" Jungkook says, closing his eyes. He expected to slap, but all he got was a warm hug.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've helped you" Taehyung says as he rubs Jungkook's back.
"I was scared" Jungkook says, sighing.
"No need to be scared, I'm not mad" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Mom?" Mrs Kim hears, looking up to be met with her son and Jungkook. She smiled, rocking Junhyuk in her arms.
"Ahh, he's so cute" She says as he caressed Junhyuk's cheek.
"Mom, he's your grandson" Taehyung says, causing Mrs Kim to gasp. She looks at Jungkook, who smiled and nodded.
"Oh, baby" She says as she gave Junhyuk's forehead a kiss.
"You're so cute, my bubs" She says, smiling. Jungkook chuckles, seeing that the love Junhyuk so much.
"I have his surname as Kim, Mrs Kim... I couldn't say it to you when you came" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"That's okay, Jungkook ah" She says, smiling.

"Thank you"