[N 18]

Jungkook sighs, fixing his uniform

Jungkook sighs, fixing his uniform. Jimin looked at him, frowning.
"You okay?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Yeah..." Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"That doesn't sound good, what happened?" Jimin asks, patting Jungkook's back.
"Me and Hobi hyung broke up" Jungkook says, sighing again.
"What? Where do you stay now?" Jimin asks, worry laced in his voice.
"Still in his place, we ended it with good terms" Jungkook says. Jimin smiles, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"He let you go?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods.

"Yeah, he said that it'll be better if I'm happy with the person I truly love" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Hobi hyung's a good person" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Yeah, that's why I fell for him. He's such a nice guy" Jungkook says, chuckling. The two didn't know, but someone was hearing this with a smile.

Ta-Eun gulps as she walked to Taehyung.
"Tae?" She says, looking down.
"What?" Taehyung says, raising his brow.
"I'm... Sorry" She says, sighing.
"Yeah, yeah" Taehyung says, sighing.
"Forgive me! I'll be okay with you dating Jungkook now! I heard he broke up with that Hoseok guy!" Ta-Eun says, gulping.
"Please don't spread things like this just so I could forgive you" Taehyung says, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"No... I'm being for real! I heard him and that Jimin guy talking about their break up! They ended on good terms... " She says, tearing up.

"You were on the hospital?! What were you doing there?!" Taehyung says, glaring.
"I just wanted to meet him, but I'm ashamed to face him because of what I did... " She says, looking down.
"Okay? You better not did shit" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Ta-Eun stared at him, walking out of the room. Taehyung sighs, staring at a photo of him and Jungkook.

"I'll wait for you"