[N 3]

Jungkook woke up because of shaking

Jungkook woke up because of shaking. Opening his eyes, he's met with a woman who glared at him.
"Hey, you peasant, don't sleep on our couch and clean the house" She says, scoffing. Jungkook's eyes widened, getting off of the couch and bowed at her.
"I'm... I'm sorry" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"That's right, peasant. I guess you're new here, but I don't like people who slack off" She says and gave him her luggage.
"Take this to my room" She says, rolling her eyes as she took off her glasses.
"Uhm... I'm not... I'm not a maid here, ma'am" Jungkook says, looking down.

"Oh, you're not? Well, now you are for me" She says, smirking.
"I-I'm a nurse" Jungkook says, gulping.
"I don't care... Put that in my room, if you don't know my room, it's the pink door, now shoo... Ugh... You dirtied my couch" She says. Jungkook wasn't really someone who gets into fight, he's always nice. But this girl might took away his patience. Suddenly, Mrs Kim showed up, startling Jungkook.
"Mrs Kim! Why are you out of bed? I told you to rest" Jungkook says, worry laced in his voice.
"Oh... I was looking for you, Koo ah" She says, chuckling.

"I-I'm sorry, Mrs Kim... I fell asleep" Jungkook says, looking down.
"Yes, mom, he was slacking" Ta-Eun, from what Jungkook remembered, says, laughing.
"Slacking? Nah, that's not my Jungkook... It's okay if you feel asleep, I know your job is hard... I promise I won't tire you" She says, chuckling.
"It's okay, Mrs Kim... Don't worry... Well, I need to take this luggage to Ms Ta-Eun's room" Jungkook says and as he's about to leave, someone grabbed his wrist. Looking at who it was, he sees Taehyung.

"Ugh, Ta-Eun, you're really lazy... I'll take this, you take care of mom, okay?"

 I'll take this, you take care of mom, okay?"