[N 16]

"How could you? You told me you would leave me with the things I love but then you do this? Hurt me and him?" Taehyung says, shaking his head

"Taehyung ah... I just don't like Jungkook for you! He's a peasant!" Ta-Eun says, gasping as her mother slaps her.
"Don't talk about Jungkook like that... Or any other people. I once had nothing too, Kim Ta-Eun... Your father helped me and all he wanted was to make us happy so, he worked and worked" Mrs Kim says, glaring.
"M-mom... " She says, tearing up.
"Now I lost him completely... He now have a family" Taehyung says, sighing. He walked out of the room, crying.
Mrs Kim left too, leaving Ta-Eun there. She realizes all the mistake she had done and bursts into tears.

Jungkook smiles as Hoseok rocks the baby in his arms.
"Hyung, aren't you tired?" Jungkook asks, laughing.
"No! Hearing little Junhyuk's giggles is what gives me energy" Hoseok says, laughing. Suddenly, a knock on the door startled them. Hoseok stopped, looking at Jungkook.
"I'll get it" Jungkook says, standing up. The older followed him, frowning. Jungkook opened the front door, being met with Taehyung and Mrs Kim.
"O-oh... Why are you guys here?" Jungkook asks. Hoseok then showed up behind Jungkook's back, giving a smile.
"Hello" He says, bowing a little with Junhyuk in his arms.

They both bowed their heads before looking back at Jungkook.
"Jungkook... I found out who sent those pictures" Taehyung says, looking down at Jungkook's hand.
"You lost the ring?" He asks, frowning. Jungkook looked down at his hand, looking up and rubbing his arm.
"I thought you have it? Ta-Eun and your girlfriend took it from me" Jungkook says, gulping.

"N-no... I didn't ask for it back... "