[N 4]

Jungkook stood in the kitchen, tip toeing to get a glass

Jungkook stood in the kitchen, tip toeing to get a glass. Suddenly, someone pushed him, causing his head to hit the headboard. Groaning, he looks back and was met with Ta-Eun.
"Hey! You're gonna steal something! I know it!" She says, glaring.
"N-no, ma'am... I'm just gonna get water for Mrs Kim" Jungkook says, bowing. She scoffs, grabbing a glass of water and spilling it on Jungkook's head.
"Liar" She says, smirking. Jungkook just looks down, biting his bottom lip.
"Ta-Eun!" A voice yelled startling them both. Jungkook looks up and was met with Mrs Kim.

"Mrs K-Kim... You're out of bed again... Let me take you back-" Jungkook is cut off as Mrs Kim pats his shoulder.
"T-there's no need to scold her, Mrs Kim... I'm okay" Jungkook says.
"I never expected you to do these things, Kim Ta-Eun" She says.
"Mrs Kim, I'm really okay... Let's go back to your room" Jungkook says.
"No, look at you, you're wet... You don't have clothes, right? You can wear Tae's" She says and Jungkook nods, not wanting to stress Mrs Kim more.

"I'm sorry for what Ta-Eun did, I didn't know she would do this" She says as she gave Jungkook some of Taehyung's clothes. Jungkook smiles, bowing before he went and change in the bathroom. After a few minutes, he got back and Mrs Kim smiled.
"You look cute... You should wear these things, not only your uniform" She says, chuckling.
"Oh, but I need to, Mrs Kim" He says, chuckling.
"But you're in my house, that's okay" She says, smiling.
"Okay, Mrs Kim, I will" Jungkook says, giggling.

Taehyung got back after a tiring day at work. As he walks inside his mother's room, he's met with her smiling and staring at Jungkook, who's sleeping on the couch.

"Mom? Why is he wearing my clothes?"