[N 9]

"N-no! Hyung, what are you saying? That's just one of my colleague" Jungkook says, frowning

"Is that why you don't come home early?" Taehyung says, standing up.
"What's happening here?" Ta-Eun walks in, causing Jungkook to look at her.
"Jungkook! Look at me!" Taehyung says, making the younger flinch.
"No! I'm busy!" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"You don't even call me, you say you're always busy!" Taehyung says, tearing up.
"Taehyungie hyung... Please... It's not like that!" Jungkook says, tearing up also.
"Then why are you defensive? It's like you're hiding something from me? Am I not good enough?" Taehyung says, scoffing.

"Hyung... " Jungkook says, looking as Taehyung with glossy eyes.
"I knew it" Taehyung says, groaning as something hit his back.
"If you didn't trust me then don't! I just worked my ass off just to buy you something for our anniversary! If you can't trust me, then it's over!" Jungkook says, running upstairs.
"Tae?" Ta-Eun says, looking at her brother. Taehyung picked up the box that was thrown at him. Opening it, his eyes teared up as he sees a bracelet.
"Jungkook-" He's cut off as he sees Jungkook, holding his bag that he brought here for his clothes.

"I'm leaving... Find a new nurse for your mother" Jungkook says and walked downstairs.
"Wait-" Taehyung is cut off as Ta-Eun grabbed him.
"Let him go" Ta-Eun says. Taehyung looked at her, shaking his head.
"Get out of my problem, Ta-Eun!" Taehyung says as he ran after Jungkook. He was about to run to the younger but stopped as he sees him already getting in a cab.

"Kookie!" He yelled, sobbing. Ta-Eun got out, hugging him.
"He doesn't deserve you" She says, rubbing his back. Taehyung hugs her, sobbing on her shoulder. What he didn't know is that, Ta-Eun is smirking while she rubs her brother's back.

"It's gonna be okay"