Friends

"No!" Skylar slammed her hand on the desk. These teachers think they could control her but they had another thing coming.

"Young lady you do not yell like that in my class. Go stand outside while I sign you a referral!" The teacher shot back.

"Gladly." she smirked and walked out the class room.

She waited until someone came to escort her, these teachers definitely didn't trust her. The girl was shy and was classified as the nerd. Skylar looked down at her seeing she was really short, like 5'4 and Blue was 5'8. Blue admired her though and Skylar was the one to talk to her. Yea she's pretty and smart but Blue has everything going for her.

The thing is Blue never talked to the girl or anything, her confidence non existent, also believing she's screw things up.
"So what's you name?" Skylar asked in a bored tone.

The girl jumped a little"L-Layla!"

"Well, umm nice to meet you?"  Skylar said in a questioning tone question.

"S-same." Layla smiled.

"Why do you stutter? There's nothing to be nervous about." Skylar asked as the deans office came into view.

Skylar stopped and looked down embarrassed," oh-wait-no- didn't mean it like in a bad way.You don't even have to answer." she blabbed.

"N-no it-t is f-fine." She began walking again." it's-s my-y s-speech, I'm-m g-getting help-p for i-it."

They stopped and walked into the office. Skylar nodded and waved goodbye,  surprised she basically apologized to her earlier. Now that wasn't on her mind though, it was the dean who was heading towards  her direction.

"Not my problem." she shrugged her anger gone and letting Blue return.