Past your bed time

Run...that's all I could do...
The foot steps behind me approached me as I speed up my pace. I saw light up ahead...almost there...
I was flung back,the persons shadow hovering over me like the night. More and more shadows circled me and I tremble with fear;I screamed as they all reached for me.
"You belong to us, we-"

Blue shot up sweating looking around frantically. It was Saturday and her parents were gone, just her in her room having a nightmare. Stepping out of bed she put on her house shoes and threw on her pink robe.
Checking Leo's room he wasn't there and didn't come home last night, that's weird? Shrugging she walked into the kitchen looking at the time on the stove, 5:40am.

The front door opened then closed as Blue walked out the kitchen after grabbing a water bottle.

Walking into the hallway she was meet with a drunk Leo and his sober(She'd assume)girlfriend.

"Come on,we could had much more fun babe."Leo slurred.

"Well now your home so where your r-" her eyes made contact with Blues'.

Soon after Leo did too and Blue just stared at them to tired to care.

"Blue, you should be in bed." Leo spoke, his face showed a sign of guilt.

"I had a bad dream, going back to sleep anyway." She shrugged not paying attention to him and walked back up the stairs.

Closing the door behind her and locked it; looking out the window, the girls car drove away. Blue had trouble falling back to sleep so she turned on the tv.

Few minutes later Blue began falling back to sleep not before her door opened though.

"Blue, you ok?" Leo spoke softly sounding sober.

She pulled the cover over her head and plugged her ears trying to go back to sleep .The bed shifted and Leo laid next to her. Blue pushed and kicked him, trying to get him to leave.

"I'm not going anywhere Blue." he yawned.

Sighing in defeat she threw the covers off of her and scooted as far away fro him as she could.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"For what?" She asked looking up at the ceiling.

"For coming home loud and drunk." Blue had no comment."The girl who brought me home tonight, her name is Stella. We've been together for 2 months, she came to visit and we decided to go to a bar. I was planning on you guys meeting but not this way."

"Well thanks for the story but goodbye now, you have your own bed." She sighed.

"Your's is more comfortable."

He was really getting on her last nerve." leave.now."

"No."
"Yes."
"No."
Grabbing her pillow Blue walked out of her room and downstairs, settling down on the couch.

"Aw don't be that way." Leo said coming down the stairs.

She flipped him off and heard him gasp at the action.

"Blue!Here all this time I thought you were innocent!"

She burst out laughing and rolled off the couch, never going to get some sleep.