Smiles

Leo stood form his seat and slowly approved the sniffing girl.
"Blue bear..." he whispered,afraid that she might break.

That's exactly what Blue did she knew her break down was coming. Leo just took her into his arms, sad to his is little sister like this. He walked her up to her room as she cried in his arms; he lied down next to her as she cried a little while longer. Few minutes later her small snores could be heard as sleep consumed her.
...
12:00am read the clock on Blue's bed side table, she stirred awake. Stretching her limbs she bumped into another body, relief settled in as she remembered it was just her brother. Getting out of bed quietly she walked down stairs and grabbed a bottle of water. Walking into the living room she sat and the couch and grabbed the remote. Flipping though channels She decided to watch youtube instead. Setting it up on the tv Blue began watching Joey Graceffa and smiled at how goofy he is.

"What are you doing up this early?" Henry yawned.
"Can't sleep." She commented lowly.
He sat in the recliner and yawned once again.
"So you and mom are going to be leaving, huh?"
"Yes."he sighed." I'm sorry we haven't been good parents but once we get back from this trip we will figure things out."
Blue nodded. He stood up and handed her phone back, and walked up the stairs.

Leaving her with a smile and a yelling Joey Graceffa on tv.