Life is a game

Blue wasn't liking life at all at the moment. She was in a very depressing state as she questioned the meaning of life. She just rolling over in bed and silenced the alarm for school.

"Blue get up you need to get to school." Leo said as he opened the door to find Blue still in bed.

She groaned and pulled the covers over her head.

"Come on you have school and I have to meet up with Stella." Leo threw the covers off her and grabbed her two feet. Things not going out how he planned.
...
"Blue Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Leo exclaimed trying to calm the sobbing child.

He could tell by the way she was throwing a fit on the floor that it wasn't Blue...it was Mittens. The little 6 year old girl who is usually happy, is throwing a tantrum.

"No no no no no no!!!" She scream kicking her feet and throwing a tantrum.

Leo picked the 13 year old up and sat her back down on the bed as she began hiccuping.

"It's ok calm down how about we get you ready for school and then I'll get you ice cream after?" He tried to make a deal with the girl.

She sat there for a while catching her breath and then slowly nodded. A smile spread across her face and she nodded furiously.
Leo told her to go take a shower as he picked out a plan shirt and jeans for her; handing them to her and sitting on the bed. Listening out in case she breaks something.
...

She sighed and slowly looked up at the teacher as he called her name.

"What's the square root of 10?"

Blue shrugged just as the bell rang and she dashed out of class not wanting to stay there any longer. The day was already bad enough since Layla wasn't there...she was taking time off. Blue was glad she's ok though and that's all that matters.

Slinging her my backpack over her arm she walked out the door searching for Leo and his car. It was already embarrassing enough with the incident this morning and she just wanted to sleep.

His car pulled up and he rolled down the window.

"Come on we're going for ice cream!" He smiled.

Blue looked towards the passenger side as Stella waved and smiled her way. Blue gave a small smile trying not to be rude, all she wanted to do was go home.