She devil

They slowly pulled into the drive way arriving at the same time as Stella

"Hope I didn't come late!" She said giving Leo a hug.

"No, we got here at the same time."

Blue got her house key out and walked in, leaving the two love birds behind her.

"I'm ganna get the number for the Chinese food, be right back."

She sat in the recliner while Stella sat on the couch.

"So...hello Stella."

"Where did you to go today? Leo and I were suppose to meet up earlier but said he had to take you somewhere."

"Um..."

"Why do you always take up his time?" She glared at me.

"He is my brother, did you forget?" Blue asked her arching an eyebrow.

"Just don't get in the way anymore."

"Look your just his girlfriend I'm his sister! I live with him so that's ganna be hard to do." She said sarcastically.

"I have an advantage." She smirked.

"What is that?" Blue asked getting a little nervous.

"He loves me to much, why'd you think he left here in the first place?" She smiled.

Blue began to panic, he said he left to find a good job. He wouldn't just leave them for a stupid girl. Sure she was over reacting but he couldn't have left them- or more say her for Stella. In the time that she need him the most.

Her brain was cluttered with thoughts that she didn't want, knowing what was ganna happen after that.

...
Blue quickly stood up, grabbing a book on the side table and threw it at Stella.

"It's not true!" She screamed.

Stella dodged the book looking at Blue like she had two heads. Sadly Stella didn't know that this was one of Blues personalities, Skylar. Stella is the one who made Blue mad so it's  only fair to let Skylar take her anger out on her.

Leo ran in the living room seeing a furious Blue and a frightened Stella. Seeing the broken lamp on the floor and Blues demeanor he could tell that is wasn't Blue. Leo quickly grabbed hold of Blue even though she kicked and screamed. He brung her into the kitchen and tried to calm her down.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled trying to get out of Leo's hold.

"Calm down." he said hugging her, that use to work when she was younger.

Slowly she stopped and they just stood there, leaving Stella in the living room wondering what happened?

...