You win

Getting back to school Blue put her unneeded things in her locker and approached Jess and her group.
"Hey J-"

"So Jess did you do the homework last night?" one of her friends interrupted Blue.

Blue scowled as she's never liked that girl."Yes I did and hey Blue. I've missed talking with you." She smiled and gave her a hug. After, she just went back to the conversation with her friends, Blue feeling like she wasn't one of them. Turning away Blue left and went to first period.

To soon second period came and Jess sat next to her. She kept rambling on about first period and how much she couldn't stop laughing. Blue didn't reply back so Jess knew something was up.

"Umm did I do something wrong?"

"Yea, matter a fact you did!" Blue sarcastically laughed.

"What did I do?" Jess asked with attitude.

"You've been ignoring me all this day and we only talk about what you want." she rolled her eyes and the teacher began talking.

"Well it's not my fault that your have issues and don't talk to me lately." Jess snapped.

Blue stared at her in shock. She looked at her to realizing what she said," fine you win Jess best friends forever, right?"

Blue stood up and grabbed her stuff, sitting somewhere else for today.
...
Blue sighed as she threw her phone on the bed. Not knowing where her and Jess stood was stressing her out.
'You shouldn't be treated this way'
'She's not your real friend'
'Don't trust her anymore she's nothing'

The whispers were getting to her, and that night she forgot the last text she sent Jess...
'Its best if we're not friends anymore'.