I really don't care

They talked and talked about things and how Stella was getting to know what she wants to do. Blah Blah Blah Blah...

Staring out the window Blue looked at the cars passing by wishing they could take me with them. She'd rather be with strangers then with these two being all lovely. They stopped at a red light as Leo and Stella held hands and smiled at each other.
"Can we go home instead, like we planed. I didn't really mean what I said this morning; we don't have to go get ice cream." Blue was really getting irritated.
They retreated and the light turned green, she thought they probably forgot about her.

"Well Stella wants to go-"

"Take.Me.Home." She said though gritted teeth. Really over today and this couple.

Leo sighed and soon went a different direction, Stella looking at him.

Blue could see a smirk on her face and wanted to punch her right in the jaw.

"Are you sure blue?" Leo asked.

"Can't we all just stay at the house and watch movies or play games?" In the beginning it was suppose to be Leo and Blue day, when was Stella added to the equation.

"Not everyone agrees on your plans Blue."Stella said.

Looking at Leo he didn't say anything as they pulled into the drive way. She grabbed her bag and slammed the door. The windows were down so Blue took this opportunity.

"Screw both of you, hope you have fun!" And with that she walked into the house.
...

The time was 11:56pm and Blue couldn't sleep. It didn't help that the exams started tomorrow too. Sighing she shut her eyes and tried tuning out her thoughts, letting sleep envelope her.

...

Watched project almanac today...my mind is forever changed!

Have a nice day everyone!