Bonding time!

Stretching Blue threw her bag in get locker.

"Hey Blue." She closed the locker holding her binder tight. To her left Connor stood smiling.

"Hey Connor." Blue smiled as they began walking down the hall.

"So your still coming today right?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea." She nodding approaching her first class.

"Ok, see ya soon." he waved and dashed down the hall weaving though the crowd of people. Shaking her head and walked into class, today seems to be going good so far.

...
Blue threw her bag by the front door and ran upstairs leaving Leo wondering why she was in such a rush. She got dressed in a plan blue shirt and some black leggings. Leaving het hair in a ponytail and ran back down stairs slipping the pair of black vans back on. Leo sat in the living room looking like an old man reading the news paper.

"Hey Leo can you take me to a friends house?" Blue asked standing in front of him.

He instantly put the newspaper down and looked at me." Who is this friend?Is it a boy or girl? Does this person know our parents? Where does this person live?"

"Umm..."

"Just kidding, I trust you, I hope...so sure I'll drop you off. Just call when you wanna be picked up."

"Haha yea..."She nervously laughed, he can be so creepy some times.

...
"Blue!" May yelled hugging me to death as she walked through the door. Connor and May lived in a gigantic house, their parents bring in good money and they basically get what they want. Blue was amazed with the size of the house, it was like what you see in the movies. With the maids, the chandelier, big yard, everything!

"Hey." Blue smiled trying to keep her cool.

She waved back to Leo's car as he drove off. Walking inside she seen the whole 'group' was here.

"Sup Blue." Connor said as he was playing X-box with Jace and Carter.

She sat next to May on the couch.
"Where's your parents?" Blue asked the house being really quite other than the maids cleaning.

"Out at some fancy dinner, they honestly don't care about what we do." May answered.

"Oh." she said feels bad for asking but it seemed like she didn't care either.

They chatted then made popcorn, which ended up everywhere on the floor and living room. Luckily the maids cleaned it up scolding them about being reckless. They laughed and goofed around, watched some horror movies. Blue being Blue she was scared and cuddled up next to Connor with a pillow.

Tonight was awesome and she wished it would never end but for her good things always end.

...

"So you had fun at this 'friends' house?" Leo asked putting quotation marks around friends.

"Yes and what do you mean 'friends' they're literally my friends!" Blue laughed in her seat.

"Ok, sure." he rolled his eyes smiling, the light turning green."Anyway's dinner tonight is Chinese food since it's about to be 9 and I wanted to cook but..."

She sighed shaking her head.
" Yea your bad at cooking, why did you want to cook Anyway?"

"Well, Stella should be on her way to our house right now..." He said slowly, afraid of her reaction.

Blue smiled at him, things were going good and nothing could kill her mood. Not even the demon called Stella!

••••••••

Thank you for 1k reads!!!!