Home

Blue walked out of the deans office feeling defeated. Her parents would definitely send her back to therapy. It wasn't even her doing but they wouldn't even let her explain. She was let go for the rest of the day, only receiving detention. Walking into the cafeteria she headed to the vending machines and grabbed a bag of chips.

"B-Blue!" Someone yelled.
Turning around she saw Layla waving and calling her over. Slowly and cautiously Blue walked to her table, trying not to get tripped by any of these idiots. She sat besides Layla and smiled saying hi. Layla introduced Blue to all her friends at the table. There was May, Jace, Connor, and Carter. Happily they all accepted Blue as one of their own. Sitting there she just enjoyed the moment and laughed at their jokes and commented on the teachers and homework.

Blue felt genuinely happy for once in awhile. She was actually getting along with them and starting to create new friendships. Not feeling different at all in this moment.

...

The day was over and they all exchanged numbers with Blue, created a group chat called 'savage squad'. Walking into her home she heard the tv in meaning someone was home early today.

"Your home." Her mother said as Blue walked into the living room.
" I got a call from your school, what happen!?"

Blue sighed as she sank into the couch. Her happy mood coming to an end. " I was sent to the office but it wasn't me who started th-"

"You need to get this under control!" She raised her voice.

"Don't you think I try." Blue spoke, bewildered.

"Well try harder or this problem will ruin your life, and its not good for the family image!"

"So I'm a problem..." She whispered to herself.

Jane stopped and froze realizing what she said," Oh Blue I'm sorry ok, sweetie I'm just really stressed."

She wouldn't have it though, Blues' breath increased as she stood up. Tears built up in the sockets of her eyes and everything was blurred. The only thing that was going though her head was that she was a problem. Her chest felt like it was closing up and she started sobbing.

"It's ok, take deep breaths." Her mom cooed trying to stop her daughter from having a panic attack.

"Get away from me!" Blue scream.

This was all to much for her but in times record it wasn't Blue anymore.