Dangerous teritroy

"Get off of me!" Unknown yelled at Jane.

"Sweetie calm down."

"Your not my mom! Blue hates you, she's not the problem you are!" The anger built up inside of Unknown at the way this family treated Blue.

"Will she forgive me?"Her mother spoke, voice cracking and tears built.

"No..." Unknown snarled running up the stairs into the room to isolate herself as the pace of her breath quickened.

____________

Unknown sat against the door as she heard pounding on the other side. Janes shouts could be heard but she could do nothing as the door was locked. Unknown began to gasp for air lungs just weren't functioning correcting anymore. Clawing at her chest for at least some oxygen but nothing came. Her vision went fuzzy as her head hit the carpeted floor and everything went blacked.

********
Blue blinked rapidly as bright lights blinded her. The smell of disinfectant hit her as she sat up confused as to where she was. Once her vision cleared up she looked around to see she was in the hospital. Her eyes trailed up the tube that was in her arm connected to the iv.

"Glad to see your awake Blue." The doctor waved with some papers." Your mom brung you here because you had a panic attack and blacked out, do you remember any of it?"

Blue looked over to her mother then back at the doctor and shook her head no. "Well everything thing is good now but I did give your mother some suggestions as of what to do if this happens again."

"But I do have some concerns about your disorder and the true harm that you can cause yourself." He pulled out a paper and handed it to Jane."Here the contact to your last therapist, I hope everything goes well for you Blue." He gave a small smile.

The only thing going though her head was, 'I am just a problem.'