Your ok

I laid in bed smiling to myself, the session went very well and everyone's happy. What if things begin to go down hill, who knows what could happen over time. Maybe a meteor could hit and we all die who knows! I sighed starting to feel my heart beat increases all this thinking isn't good. Rolling over I tried to calm down but nothing was working as different scenarios ran threw my head. Sitting up I pulled at my hair tears coming out and my breath became shallow. My hands began to shake and I knew I was having a panic attack.

"Leo!" I called. He was the only one who was here currently because mom and dad left to visit someone.

Soon Leo came rushing in seeing my state he hurried and got under the covers. He cuddled me whispering sweet nothings trying to calm me down. Few minutes laying there I was calm and only had the hiccups, great I hate those.

"Blue what's the matter you were so happy today?" Leo asked looking down at me.

"Just started thinking about the bad things that could happen and I got over whelmed." I shrugged acting like it was nothing but clearly it was something.

"Blue bear don't do that thing where you act like this isn't important."

"It's not ok, just drop it." I sighed scooting away from him and turning on my side.

"You're the one the one who called me in here remember?"
He sighed.

"I- just please don't mention it because things are going good and that can't be ruined!" I begged.

"Blue it's ok remember we all have to be honest with each other for now on. It's ok to worry-"

"It's not ok to have a freaking panic attack! I'm over reacting aren't I?" I said sitting criss cross and looked him in the eye.

"You can't control how you feel, no one can."

I sighed letting this conversation end. I laid back down using Leo as a pillow, falling asleep drifting into a nightmare.

•••