Back to school

All day the only thing Blue though about was her family falling apart, and believed it was all her fault. Jane talked things over with the principle and she let it slide and blue did her time in detention.

Getting off the bus she opened the school doors, hearing all the loud talking and screams. Sighing Blue kept walking trying to get to the library before the bell rang. A set of hair caught her eye as it ran towards her and developed her into a hug.

"Omg where were you, I was fracking worried for 2 days!" Jess shouted, getting the attention of her other friends.

"I'm sorry I ha-"

"And then when I called or text you wouldn't answer!"

"My dad took my phone." Blue said simply." I was gone because I had something's to figure out."

Jess looked at  Blue worriedly and Blue just walked passed her not wanting to answer any other questions. Finally she got into the library, weaving though all those people. Looking around Finally finding a book just as the bell rang. The librarian checked it out and she was on her way.
...
Second period she had science with Jess. The teacher called attendance and announced that they had a few minutes to talk while he talked to another teacher.

"Hey Blue I'm sorry about this morning, I was just worried. Are you ok though?" Jess asked.

She nodded putting on a smile,"totally."

"I feel like there's something your hiding, you can tell me anything you know that?"

Blue nodded again and faced forward as the teacher began the lesson.
The one thing Jess doesn't understand is everything would be different if Blue told her, so she decided to keep it to herself.