Life goes on

Blue's POV
"Hi Blue it's nice to meet you."

Dr.Carter said, are all therapist this Perky. I sighed as I sat on the plush couch, wondering what Leo's doing out in the waiting room?

"You don't talk much do you?" She asked grabbing a notebook and a pen.

I shrugged as she crossed her legs in the seat in front of me.

"Tell me about yourself Blue."

I huffed,like she really wanted to know. She just gets money from this but I might as well corporate.
"I like McDonald's and YouTube." I said in a small voice.

"Oh I see, do you have a favorite YouTuber? My daughter loves this YouTuber named Troye Sivan."

"He's my second favorite, my first is Joey Graceffa. He's an inspiration." I smiled looking down at my lap.

"Why is that?"

"He shows that you can be yourself and be different. He's just doing things that makes him happy. I wanna do that too."

She nodded,"Well Blue you can do what makes you happy no matter what. Now your parents have told me about your disorder."

That's where the decent conversation ended and I instantly got nervous." I don't want to talk about it."

"That's why your here Blue, talk to me I'm here to help." she gave a smile.

I stood up and walked to the window looking out at the world."Thats what most people say until they give up on me."

"How about this," she said ripping a paper out her notebook and set it on the coffee table."How about you write down somethings about you and how you feel dealing with your family, friends, and personalities.Then we can go from there."

Slowly I walked back to the couch and she handed me a pencil and I began writing.

...
"See you on Tuesday Blue, have a nice day."Dr.Carter waved.
Blue gave her a slight wave and her and Leo exited the building.

"Now where do you want to go?" Leo asked once we got into the car, glad he didn't ask how it went.

Looking at her phone Blue seen it was only 12:45, well this Sunday is ganna be a long day.