2.School Detention Just For Your Time

(Mike POV)

"Mike There you are!" I turned to see Tiffany walking up to the garage. Billie hit the button to let the door down. "Billie!" She ran and ducked under the door before it shut.

"Shit!" He said defeated, he raised it back up. "What the hell Tiffany? You can't just waltz up into my house expecting to see Mike! You have to ask!"

"Oh shut up!" She said looking at him. "He's MY boyfriend and I can do whatever the hell I want with him." She grabbed a hold of the front of my shirt pulling me close as she faced Billie.

"Well he doesn't want you the fuck around and frankly neither do I!" Billie said.

"Why are you dragging me into this!?" Tre yelled.

"No Tre frankly as in... never mind." Billie brushed his hand aside. Tiffany turned and looked at me. Shit, Billie really does know how to speak his mind.

"Really baby?" She said with a slight whine. My eyes widened.

"Uh... uh gah uh.. well..." I grabbed each arm and pushed them down and stepped back from her. I kept a hold of her arms because I knew she'd start swinging. "Look Tiffany... I'm just gonna say it... I think we should breakup... no wait..." She had a said face but kind of lit up when I said the last bit. "I know we should break up." She had a heartbroken look.

"Why?" She choked out she started to tear up. Oh god.

"Just I don't feel the same way about you anymore. I'm sorry I can't help how I feel and I don't wanna drag this out any longer." I felt bad for her but I was being honest. I knew the longer I dated her the harder it would get.

"But I love you!" She cried out.

"Oh gawd.." I heard Billie say unimpressed. I looked to him he had an impatient look and was tapping his foot. I looked to Tiffany.

"How? We've only dated about two weeks and out of those two weeks actually hung out maybe four times."

"I don't know I just do ok?"

 I shook my head. "I'm very sorry, but I just don't feel the same way." 

She jerked her hands from me. "You're gonna miss me!" She said before stomping off.

"Bullshit." Billie said coughing into his fist."

 She kept walking, "Fuck you, Billie!"

"Oh Fuck off! Ya fuckin psycho!" He yelled back lowering the door.

"Nice!" I said sarcastically to him.

"What I know you were thinking it. Come on how can someone go on three or four dates and possibly be that in love? That chicks nuts! Tre you agree right?" We looked to Tre who was pulling at his bubble gum.

"Huh? I don't know... but that shit was cray-zay!"

"Thank you!" Billie said. I just chuckled. "Look now you can go after that Cindy chick! See how good things work out?" 

I smiled. "Yeah! I guess so."

"Hey was she that girl who brought those posters that you waved too?" Billie asked.

"Yeah! That was her!"

"Oh... she's hot! Can't believe I haven't had any classes with her if she's been going to school with us."

"I know, but then again she might be in those honors classes."

"Oh Yeah... Well let's get to jamming!"

 I nodded and we started playing.

After I got home I had dinner and showered before bed. I spent atleast an hour staring at the ceiling. I wonder if a girl like that would even consider me. I have to figure out a way to spend time with her, so we can talk since we don't have class.