1.Just School Shenanigans

(Mike POV)

     Ahhh another day of school. Just the shittiest place, but at least I have my friends, and get to see them on the days that they do decide to come. The only thing I enjoy here is time between class, lunch, and gym. I like gym because we go outside and do nothing! Well me and my friends may sneak behind the bleachers every now and then and have our selves a little joint. I always had to come early which sucked. My mom had to be at work by 8 so I had to be here at 7:30. Homeroom doesn't start till 8:10. Thankfully Billie got his lazy ass up to meet me here so I wouldn't have to eat breakfast alone.

I had just finished breakfast when I heard the 10 minute bell go off. That lets us know it's time to go to our lockers before class. Billie and I walked to our locker. We had decided to share this year since his was on the other side of school.

"So man look what I got." He said putting his book bag in. He unzipped the front and pulled up a little bag of weed.

"Nice!" I said making sure no one could see in our locker. Maybe today will be a good day at school.  

"Miiike!" Shit my girlfriend! She's so clingy!

"Well Billie gotta go!" He laughed and I quickly took off in the opposite direction of her. I turned back to see her walking to me smiling waving. I darted through the library doors. The librarian wasn't in yet. I turned to my left and saw a door cracked open. I ran to the back room and eased the door shut while looking out its square window.  I saw her enter and I ducked.

"Mike?"

(Cindy's POV)

Hmm call me strange but I actually like school. I heard the bell but I had already gone to my locker beforehand. I made my way to my first period which was to be library assistant. I was lucky enough to snag this class, if you could call it a class. You have to have straight A's and not miss a lot of days. All I do is hand out news papers during the announcements, and work at the circulation desk checking out books for people. When no one would come in I'd do odd jobs like wipe the counters, place books back on the shelves, and laminate posters for teachers if needed. I walked into the library and placed me purse and books in the teacher's office which was located behind the circulation desk. I saw my teacher, the librarian, shuffling through some papers on her desk. I grabbed my name tag that had library assistant on it and put it around my neck.

"Morning Cindy." She said smiling.

"Good morning Mrs.Lane." She stood and gathered the papers.

"I have to run these in the office, then I'm going to go get some coffee in the teachers lounge. Mr. Bennit needs four posters, three white and one yellow. Can you gather them and drop them in his room on your paper route?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright, I'll be back." I nodded and followed her out of the office. I walked to the back room and flicked the light on. I looked around and saw them to my left behind the laminator. I stepped over and rolled it forward a bit. As I was moving things I heard the main door open and close. I pulled out two white posters when I heard the door shut to the room I was in. I turned to see Michael Pritchard. He was in my grade but we never really had any classes together. I knew a little about him though. I stepped over and saw him duck.

"Mike?" I heard a voice I looked out the window to see Tiffany Jones looking around.

"Holy shit!" I heard Michael whisper quite startled. I looked down at him and he was sitting in the floor facing me. "You scared the shit out of me!" he covered his heart.

"You can't be back here." I said in a normal voice.

"Shhhhhh!" He put his finger over his mouth. "Quiet... I don't want her to know I'm here." I looked back up and she was slowly walking toward us.