Give It To Me Straight Doc!

Mike try's to escape from a bitchy girlfriend only to find Cindy Lovelace, the library assistant. She was never the popular one in school, but after sometime he realises shes a great gal.

After meeting her dad crazy Carl, and a romantic encounter, Mike goes to school to see she has disappeared. 

Cindy Lovelace always had dreams of becoming a doctor and after getting her bachelors degree she becomes the finest doctor in the state. While at work one evening shes called to resuscitate a patient who was brought in. upon entering the room she see's a familiar face lying in the bed....

Will she be able to handle what he has to say after disapearing out of thin air??? 

What will he think when he realises his savior is also the girl that broke his heart? 

Will she have a good explanation?? 

What will he say?

Will Tre ever figure out that stupid Rubik's cube??

Many questions to be answered! 

Just a new story preview of what to look forward to in the New Year! Happy Holidays! :)

Going out of town so giving you preview early, I don't have this story fully mapped out but as soon as I finish working on one story I'll pick up a new one! Question is which one???? Tell me in comments bellow which of the new ff are you looking forward too most??