⌗₂

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙞𝙞. HER

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

YO CONNIE, WE'RE OVER HERE! CONNIE'S EARS perked up from hearing his friends that was sitting at the table in the lunchroom, connie went over and dapped up every one of them then sat on the table with him taking a piece of fry inside his mouth. "so con' how's yo' first day going so far?" eren asked him as connie furrowed his brows then grabbed the extra burger off of jean's tray and took a bite out of it.

"man ion even know, i got all these girls on my dick and i bumped into this one chica who was so uptight like chill the fuck out." connie explained as armin, eren, and jean eyed each other that he mentioned about a girl that's uptight and they immediately knew who he was talking about.

"she got glasses, has a puff, and tattoos, right?" connie paused his chewing and look into thin air remembering your description then he faced towards the boys. "yeah." jean puckered his lips that connie messed up for telling you to calm down and everyone knows you will make it a big deal.

"you fucked up for that. if i were you, i'd stay away." jean pointed out as connie furrowed his eyebrows with eren and armin agreeing with him. "why? is she really that strict?"

"hell yeah, that bitch told me i can't wear my chain on my damn pants like who the fuck boutta be looking like everyone else with these bland ass uniforms on." the boys cackled at eren telling them his encounter with you as armin patted his shoulder with eren pouting that he just wants to be unique.

"damn, she really is that strict? she seems like she's doing that because it's her job as some sort of council." connie picked out an tomato and ate it before taking another bite. the boys scrunched up their face at him as connie eyes darted at each of them, rolling his neck as if he said something crazy.

"bro she's not that doing that for her job, that's how she really is. tell her armin, you've witnessed her yelling at some guy for thinking he was slick for cheating." eren nudged armin's shoulder as armin nodded. "yeah, she told the guy that if he continues cheating, he's going to end up working as some janitor cleaning up shit and picking up other people's trash."

connie muffled a squeal that was kind of harsh. "you deadass? nahhhh ion believe y'all." connie shook his head with him chuckling and the boys eyes widened that connie doesn't believe it. "con', we are and since you're known to be the silliest guy in our group, she goin' use that against you."

connie furrowed his brows as he took another bite. "how she goin use that against me?" his words were muffled as the boys eyed each other that he really don't see how. "your grades, we all know that you be failing and you don't even be trying."