𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈𝙡

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈
𝙡.    STARSHOPPIN

       NARRATIVE.

           SO, WHY DID YA'LL HAD TO FIGHT?

Armin was pinching his nose bridge then his eyes glanced you all five. Eren had a busted lip and slight bruise mark on the cheek. Kimberly wincing from Jean fixing up her hair. Connie having a slight bruised mark on his cheek. You? There was no scratch.

"I'll tell you why. That fucking homophobic bastard started shit with me for no reason after I rooted for you then here he comes laughing and shit as if that shit is a joke then as soon as I calm down, he called me a damn-" The last part was censored.

"He called you that?" Eren nodded his head vigorously, Armin had this darkened straight face. "I'm killing that fucker."

"How? The dude is already gone when we got escorted o-" Jean got cut off as the door beside y'all open, it was the same guy that picked a fight with Eren.

"Would you look at that. Brb." Armin strolled off as all eyes went on Armin walking up to the dude. Armin swiftly smash the guy's head against the brick wall near the entrance. All eyes shoot open while Eren cheered.

"YUP! THAT'S WHAT'S UP! THATS MY MU'FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" Eren clasped his hands together as everyone eyed each other then at Armin had this unhinged smile towards the guy. You and everyone gotten chills that Armin is a damn psychopath.

Armin turn around with a neutral face. "Let's go." Armin nod his head as Eren was swooned by Armin's action.

Connie shuttered as he sit up along with Jean and Kimberly following behind. You eyed at Armin having his hands on Eren's cheeks and looks like he was giving him a serious talk that made Eren pout. You kept your eyes on them as you were walking then bumped hard into Connie's chest.

"Gahdamn, you good?" Your head turnt and gazed at Connie chuckling. "Y-Yeah, just got distracted..." Your eyes looked to the side seeing Eren and Armin hugging then you glanced back at Connie.

"...want me to ride with you?" You asked as Connie's eyes lit up and red spread across his freckled cheeks. "U-Uh, y-you don't have to. I uh had came with Jea-" Connie darted his eyes seeing Jean and Kimberly climbing inside the car.

"-And he's getting a ride with Kim..." Connie made a straight face then looks at you still waiting for his response. "...yeah, you can ride with me." Connie softly smile as you nodded and walk around the car to get inside.