⌗₃₅

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫. EARFQUAKE

INSTAGRAM.

       NARRATIVE

NARRATIVE.

BABE, TRY THIS ONE. THIS SHIT good as fuck." connie had a scoop of (whatever flavor ice cream) and your face scrunched up in disgust that it was too bitter for you, connie scoffed that you ain't like it. "you don't like it? i fuck with this one, you tripping."

connie had some scoop of the flavor of the ice cream as you cackled that he kept on sucking the wooden stick so hard. you smiled to yourself that connie was so cute and today it was only you and him together with no interruptions, thank god.

ever since you blocked veronica that night, you felt this heavy weight had went off your shoulders that you shouldn't stress about her getting into your head about connie lying to you. you rolled your eyes hard that she was probably using you for payback and make you leave connie left alone. "baby, i almost fucking nutted. try this one." connie shoved the stick in your mouth as you mugged at him then your eyes widened that the flavor taste good.

"it taste good, don't it?!" you nodded your head as connie clasped his hands and went back over to get another scoop of the same flavor. you pulled out your phone to record his reaction by tasting of the flavor before choosing to put on his bowl. "yo, there's so much i can't choose." connie's face got all up in the camera and your face scrunched up that he looks insane with his eyes being separated. connie cackled as he fixed up his snapback hat then told the employee to give him the one he wanted.

you saved the video and told them you wanted what connie was having. you both got your bowl of ice cream and moved on to the toppings to put on your ice cream.

you picked up a bottle of sprinkles to put on your ice cream and he grabbed a bottle of caramel syrup to put on his. "mija, i like this." your face turned to see that he was smiling at you.