⌗₄₃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞.    ON SIGHT

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

+ quick reminder, this uniformed "college" ain't a regular college. i made it up & it's a mixture of high school & the students here are pushing 17-19.

OW! YOU ROUGHLY SAT HER ON THE CHAIR and leaned forward. Ava was the person behind that video recording you and Eren "making out" then posted it on her page.

"Delete the video, Ava." You mugged as her eyes blinked while fixing up her braided hair that messed up out of the bun.

Ava is a dark-skinned spoiled brat that has an on and off relationship with you. For some reason, you'd end up checking her out. Her breasts were the same size as Kimberly's and you took a glimpse of them jiggling for a second after she fixed up her hair. "Why should I?"

You leaned forward as she yelped feeling the chair was going to tilt backwards. "Because it's out of context with false information." Your eyelid twitched as Ava didn't keep in posture while looking at you in the eye.

You were glaring as she glanced at your hands squeezing the arm rest. Ava swallowed hard then she crossed her arms. "T-Too bad, I'm not deleting it."

You chuckled as your head tilted downward seeing her thighs rubbing off each other and foot tapping. "Ava, if you don't delete that video... I swear to you, I will go to your mother, the dean of the school, and have you face the consequences."

Her eyes widened as she seen the faint dull in your eyes, her hands went on her chest. "Y-You wouldn't!"

Your head tilted to the side slightly in a repulsive manner and blinked. "Try me." Ava seen you were making this deadpanned expression that made her get goosebumps.

Ava nibbled on her lip as she took out her phone and went on her instagram seeing so much notifications from the videos. "B-But do I have to? It's getting a lot of views and you might end up on Tik To-"

"Delete it!"

Ava jumped with a squeal. "Okay, okay, okay. I will, jeez." You watch Ava went to the video and her thumb hovered over to the delete button then she pressed it, she let out a whimper from all those 500,000 views having to be gone.

"Now, was that so hard?" Your hand tilted her head up so she can face you, Ava's fat plump lips pouted and you smirk lightly. Your thumb caressed her cheek as Ava swallowed dryly. "Y-Yes it was and I hate you."