⌗₃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙞𝙞𝙞. THE PRINCIPAL

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

YOU STROLLED THROUGH THE HALLWAYS AFTER you've been called out your class to head to the dean's office for an important discussion, you wonder what it'll be and you rolled your eyes that it's probably you making another motivation announcement about not failing.

you snorted that you know that the students are going to be irritated that you say the same thing but it's your job so it is what it is. your hand went on the doorknob along with another hand landing on top of yours, your eyes shifted at the person and it was him again- connie fucking springer, the nuisance that's been polluting the school halls with his attitude and appearance.

you snatched your hand away and examined him, it's been two weeks since you and him last encounter. your brows furrowed after you loosened up your arms from being crossed, connie didn't wore his tie nor the belt he was suppose to wear from sagging.

"you're violating the dress code and i advise you to find your items so you can wear them correctly like the rest of the students." you told him as connie eyebrows furrowed that you were starting this shit already and he didn't even took a breath.

"chica, i'm not wearing them shits and the professors don't be saying anything about it so hush." his fingers pressed your lips together to shut you up physically as he gave you a smug with you smacking his hand away.

"sir, i don't know where your fingers been in but you better keep your hands to yourself." your hand was on your hip as your finger poked his chest that was slightly revealed from his shirt not being completely buttoned up. "it could be from your pussy but that's a different story." your eyes widened and you let out a strained noise that you were disgusted by his words.

"that's very inappropriate to say to a young lady." connie leaned forward with your head slightly leaning back that you have no idea what he's planning on doing. "is it really? because i got more where that come from and you wouldn't even describe it inappropriate." you felt your glasses sliding down a little showing off your orbs to him as connie let out a hum that your eyes were so darkened, connie wonders if you're wearing a mask just to be this 'ms. perfect' in school and not your true self.

connie leaned back with your finger fixing up your glasses, connie open the door for you to come inside. "señoras primero."
( ladies first )

his hand gestured you to come inside first as your face twisted that he spoke spanish as well- no wonder the ladies are on that boy's dick.