⌗₂₅

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙭𝙭𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙭𝙭𝙫. COLD SWEAT

NARRATIVE.

YOU UNLOCKED THE DOOR WITH YOUR keys and stepped inside along with connie, you took off your shoes as connie did the same. connie stretched out his arms upwards and yelped. "estoy muy cansado." you shook your head as connie locked your front door behind him.

you glanced at connie heading to your kitchen as you rolled your eyes that he's always going there the second he stepped inside your place - you decided to let him stay the night since esteban was currently occupying connie's apartment, connie didn't specify why esteban is using it but you presumed it's for a party.

you yawned as you put your keys on the island counter. "imma go take a shower so don't fuck up or touch anything while i'm gone."

you pointed at him sternly as connie's cheeks were chubby after taking a big bite out of your brownies that was in the fridge. "i wo'." crumbs spilled out from his mouth onto his hand then you tucked in your lips that he's a messy eater, you playfully rolled your eyes and head to the shower.

◦◦◦

you walked out of your bedroom wearing a large t-shirt and loosely shorts, you tucked your bonnet over your head to see connie wasn't in the living room. your eyebrows furrowed wondering where he went then you heard a faucet closed making you let out an exclaim that you forgot you have two bathrooms.

you heard him sing a song while you pass by the bathroom to collect an extra toothbrush with a towel and clothing set for him to wear to sleep. you closed the closet door with your foot and head over to the bathroom, your knuckle tapped against the door. "connie, is it okay for me to come in?"

you waited for him to answer but he was still singing then slowly stopped to hum a melody. "connie?" you called out his name and he was ignoring you, you rolled your eyes hard and twist the door knob to open it.

"springer, why aren't yo-" your eyes widened at the sight of connie full blown butt naked with him holding one of your extra clean razor to shave his pubic hair. droplets of water were twinkling down his abs and some from his hair, his eyes gazed at you holding the items for him.

your mouth aparted seeing he flashed you a dimpled smile then your eyes dropped down to his semi-hard dick, you quickly looked up at the ceiling. "w-why are you shaving?" connie tilted his head slightly seeing your melanin cheeks flushing deep rosy red, you couldn't look at him in the eye and he giggled softly that you must've felt embarrassed.