⌗₁₅

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙫. BLOND

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙱𝙰𝙽'𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙺
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

YOU WATCHED CONNIE POURED SOME SORT OF SAUCE from the distance as yanna glanced at you, staring at connie. she propped up her elbows on the table and rest her chin on both palms. "you know you like him." your eyes widened and flinched a little with yanna giggling, you took a sip out of the drink you ordered.

"how many times i gotta tell you that i don't, he's only a friend." yanna pursed her lips as she watches you fiddle with your fingers and slowly tilted your head down. yanna let out a slight hum as she heard a distant conversation ascending ahead of them. "...you should've poison her while you still had the chance." your eyebrows furrowed at the line eren suggested. they both had their apron off and seen that they were matching old-skool vans.

"excuse me? poison who?" your face went towards eren as he gave you a mugged face, eren and connie placed the food they made for you and yanna on the table. "you, you grinch." your mouth aparted as yanna punched eren's ribside and he let out a grunt.

"that fucking idiot... but here's the special meal i made for you." connie's eyes averted to you as your eyes went down to see the steaming hot meal, your mouth watered at the sight of it and your nose got captured by the spice aroma. "this looks delicious but did eren put anything in it because i swear to god if i cough up blood. i'm haunting him and you during y'all sleep."

connie narrowed his eyes at eren who was sitting next to yanna taking off his cap, he gave you and connie a stank look. "nah, i made sure he didn't so go ahead and grub." connie went around you to take a seat as you grabbed the spoon that was placed on the side of the plate. you took a good scoop out of it, blew the steam away, and place it in your mouth.

your eyes widened slightly as you let out a soft hum having your body twitched a little, connie smiled brightly seeing your reaction. "it's amazing, isn't it? i knew you would love it." your eyes glanced at him as you chewed slowly, tasting every flavor and the spicy sauce mixed together- you almost moaned but you restrained yourself.

you grabbed a napkin and dabbed your lip to wipe the grease. "it's alright." connie scoffed as eren sucked his teeth. "i knew this bitch would say something like that with her boujee ass." connie flicked off eren as eren slouched back, watching yanna ate her food.

"i'm not boujee, aaron and keep calling me a bitch. imma leap across this table and drag that dry ass hair you got." eren's head rolled back and let out a snicker. "oh, you feeling froggy? leap then, bitch."

you toss your napkin down and stood up swiftly as connie placed you back down by your waist, eren cackled as his head was leaning back that you thought you could do something to him. "yeah, betta' sit yo' ass down before i make connie manhandle yo' ass." you gazed at connie as he shook his head a little that you should ignore eren's stupid ass.

you rolled your eyes and fixed yourself up as connie slouched against the chair with his hands taking off his hat, you took another scoop of the food and ate it as your eyes shifted to look at connie then it widened.

"you're blonde." connie noticed your reaction as he placed the hat down on the table and chuckled lightly, he flattened his hair down with his palm. your head tilted slightly to the side taking in his appearance that he really looks good. "yeah, you like? i was thinkin' of doing something different so i gave it a try." you nodded your head, faintly as you slowly chewed watching him flattened his hair down more.

his buzzcut was grown out a little and was neatly into a haircut like eminem's back in the 90s, blonde really suited him and it made your legs squeezed together with him smiling. "i mean you gotten so much..." your words trailed off as connie leaned forward and scooted his chair near to you, his head tilted to the side slightly with his eyes coming in contact with yours.

his arm was on the table as he gave you a toothy smirk. "so much what mamas? finer? sexier? attractive?" connie guessed out the words to finish your sentence, your cheeks warmed up as you pressed your lips together that he's all especially with that smirk he always pull on you and him getting close to you- fuck!

"...uglier." you finished as connie's face went straight and eren bust out laughing along with yanna muffling her laughter that you didn't had to do him like that. "you lying out the ass, you know damn well i didn't get ugly." you let out a disbelief chuckle as you continued eating.

"but you did though and it's okay. i'm sure other females will flatter you." connie furrowed his eyebrows and gotten more close to you to the point where his knees brushed against yours, his hand went on your chin to make you face him. "but i want you to flatter me, not them." you stopped chewing as your cheeks gotten all burning hot feeling his thumb caressed your skin a little, your eyelid twitched.

eren scrunched up his face seeing you and connie sharing an eye contact that made it seem like y'all in y'all own little world, it sickened him that his homeboy is not stepping up to kiss you already but connie isn't like eren so... "con', if you don't take her ass to the back of the truck and fuck her already, damn!"

all eyes went on eren as he munched some of the food off of yanna's plate and she rubbed her temple from how embarrassing this nigga is. connie averted his eyes back to you and you did the same with him giggling. "nah, that's dirty. i'm sure princesa here would want a spot that's clean and sanitized, is that right?"

his thumb was still caressing your skin as your breath hitched slightly that your whole body was burning up. "yeah." you answered as connie softly smiled, eren mugged at yall then shook his head as yanna hummed at the tension between you and connie.

she knows you like him but never understood why you don't admit it-sooner or later you both are going to be tangled up in each other fingers and right now, you two seem like y'all are taking each other sweet time.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯