⌗₇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙫𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙫𝙞𝙞. FRENEMIES

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

YOUR BROWS FURROWED THAT YOU REGRET BEING his friend if you knew he was going to be like this, dragging you somewhere you don't want to go because of his friends. you rolled your eyes hard as you were following behind connie who has his arms folded behind his neck and him whistling.

"it's not too late to change our hangout and we could do this another time." you told him as he stopped whistling but kept going, ignoring your statement. you sucked your teeth that he wasn't listening, connie took a turn into a driveway where the garage was located at.

you swallowed hard feeling anxious that their mood is going to get ruined because of you. you stood beside connie and poked his back with him looking back at you before he kneeled down to lift the garage door up. "que pasa?" connie can tell you were nervous and he don't judge you, his friends are pretty ruthless about someone they dislike and will make them feel like shit.

"you sure about this? shit can get intense and i don't want you to get upset that i ruined your hangout." connie furrowed his eyebrows that you sounded like you care about his feelings, he smiled softly with his elbow nudging your arm. "things will be fine, mamas and i promise you... nothin' goin' ruin my mood."

connie reassured you with a smile and you nodded your head taking in his answer that he meant what he said. connie kneeled down and lifted up with you hearing the music being played and everyone cackling and chatting,'connie let out a grunt after he fully lifted up the door and rub his hands together.

the interior of the garage was extraordinary- the walls had posters and a full glass mirror that was enough for multiple people to check themselves out. there was a flat screen tv resting on an end table along with a coffee table in the middle. led lights hanging from the ceiling and some off the walls.

there was sofas that can fit four or five people on it with a bean bag chair nearby that only one person can sit on. a mini fridge in the corner along with a ping pong table by the wall that had a shelf filled with decorations. a radio that everyone can plug in their phone and play whatever music they want.

"yeeerrrrr!" connie hollered out with them turning their heads at him then their eyes drawn to you with everyone faces went straight along with the music cut off. it gotten quiet and you felt so many negative waves coming at you, your heart started beating fast that you just know they're going to start shit up.

"oh, hell no!" jean stood up with his cup still in his hand and eren sucked his teeth hard. "what the fuck, connie not you bringing this strict bitch in here!"